Options

FS: Sealed YIELD VINYL (SOLD) (Binaural-SOLD)

FattyFatCatFattyFatCat Posts: 171
edited September 2012 in Lost Dogs
Details: prices include US shipping, tracking, insurance and TLC.

YIELD: Sealed. Still has the CD Warehouse price sticker on it. ($9.99- wish I'd been around for that sale!) Has the cut-out over the YIELD sign (don't know if they all have that....). Only down side is the 14 years of plastic wrap, plus sitting on the shelf has given the corners some very slight wear- just barely rounded a little. This one needs to be unsealed and played for the very first time: SOLD

BINAURAL: Carefully slid this one out of the plastic wrap, gazed at its beauty, and then very carefully slid it back into its original plastic. NEVER PLAYED, and has not been unsealed since. Bought this one with the Yield mentioned above- so it still has the CD Warehouse pricetag on the plastic ($13.99- uggh.) Also has the label's sticker on plastic that says" Pearl Jam BINAURAL feauturing NAIS, Thin Air, Light Years, Insignifigance"- pretty cool. Downsides: 10 years on the shelf, so the corners have standard shelf-wear. Little bit of white showing on all 4 corners, and extremely light wear on bottom edge from sitting on shelf. That is the only downside, and can save you a few bucks on an otherwise perfectly virgin double album. Upsides: Back and front spines are in excellent condition, and the front and back covers are perfect. "Unsealed but sealed", and ready for its inaugural spin to your virgin ears: SOLD

Not really open to trades, bc Im tryin to raise some cash for Deluna, Midtown, and hopefully a Neil Young show in October... however, I suffer from a dibilitating obsession regarding this band, and the trade possbilities are making my head spin- but I really need the cash, so lets start there. If you want to offer a little less, urgency is on your side, but its first come, first serve.

Thanks for looking!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    FattyFatCatFattyFatCat Posts: 171
    edited September 2012
    BINAURAL SOLD.
    Thanks to everyone for their interest.
    Post edited by FattyFatCat on
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,476
    damm I would like to get yield, better save the funds, moving into a new house in 2 weeks. These deals always come up at a bad time. Good luck with your sale :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    BLACK35 wrote:
    damm I would like to get yield, better save the funds, moving into a new house in 2 weeks. These deals always come up at a bad time. Good luck with your sale :)

Man, I know the feeling- that's what happens to me with the live shows--- (like right now! :shock: )
    Gotta move vinyl to get there...
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,476
    BLACK35 wrote:

Man, I know the feeling- that's what happens to me with the live shows--- (like right now! :shock: )
    Gotta move vinyl to get there...

Hope you gather enough funds to get there ;)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    SOLD. Thanks everyone!