Options

Celebrity sighting @ E.Rutherford

2»

Comments

• Options
    bacchanalbacchanal Posts: 149
    mdg164 wrote:
    Figured out who I was talking about... Danny Masterson, played "Steven Hyde" on "That '70s Show." I think I've heard in the past that he was a big fan.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005194/

i met danny at the SD show backstage...he told me he has been a fan since 95 and he was in the fanclub before he got famous....He was super cool...had a smoking blonde with him too...hehehe
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    it would be nice if Ed gave those things to a real fan, rather then some millionare celebrity who will probably throw it in the back of their basement with all the other crap they recieve over the years

Just because they are a celebs kid, they are not real fans?
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,483
    saw in todays new york daily news that mets 3B David Wright planned on attending tonight, but last nights rainout is rescheduled for tonight. that will likely be rained out too.

I'll take tose off his hands. They're probably good seats.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Donald Trump, Mickey Rourke, that "can you hear me now" guy from the Verizon commercials... man, I always thought they weren't into the Celeb thing, sticking with their close friends only.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    not4unot4u Posts: 512
    I saw Whogives A. Fuck there last night.

lol! love it.
    we don't want war, but we still want more?
  • Options
    Believe it or not but the Olsen twins were rocking out side stage on Mikes' side.....thats right.....Mary kate and Ashley were in the house!

Joe

Well, there went my dinner. The thought of those two little twits being buddies with the band makes me wanna hurl. What next? Paris Hilton? ACKKKKK! I heard the rumors of them hanging out with Ed but hoped it wasn't true. Puke puke puke. They've annoyed me since they were little on Full House. Considering that those two are the epitome of selling out, it's like having the anti-christ on stage with them. I don't get it.
    Who made up, made up the myth
    that we were born to be covered in bliss?
    who set the standard, born to be rich?
    such fine examples, skinny little bitch
    model, role model, roll some models in blood
    get some flesh to stick, so they look like us
    i shit and i stink, i'm real, join the club
  • Options
    pghaspghas Posts: 128
    Believe it or not but the Olsen twins were rocking out side stage on Mikes' side.....thats right.....Mary kate and Ashley were in the house!

Joe

That's because they're Mike's nieces.
  • Options
    Gallant88Gallant88 Posts: 58
    wow.. Susan Sarandon, she was the MOM in stepmom!
    In the movie, as a lot of you know she is the mom who takes her daughter to pearl jam, she must have had some influence on the script..
    September 22, 2005 - Halifax.. ahhh