Options

Am I over-reacting?

maccimacci Posts: 1,057
edited July 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Ok, so for those of you in the NYC area, we know that K-rock (92.3) is playing music again. Well they used to have a yearly festival called the "Dysfunctional Family Picnic". (before they changed to talk radio)

Well, I just had it on & they played a quick interlude that had a few PJ songs cut up (Jeremy, Alive & Evenflow I think). They at the end it said, "Music for the entire dysfunctional family"

Hmmm, maybe the festival returns later this summer with PJ playing? I know I am just probably reaching a little bit though.
My lips are shaking.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    How did they cut the songs up?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    macci wrote:
    Hmmm, maybe the festival returns later this summer with PJ playing? I know I am just probably reaching a little bit though.

yah, right....

you are definitely reaching. they are only playing lolla in the US, but they're gonna come to long island to play a radio station show where they'll get 45 mins to play?

it would be sweet, but i'm not banking on it.
    "Find myself singing the same songs every day....
    ones that make me feel good when things behind the smile ain't ok...." -Hoon
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    they will never ever play LONG ISLAND again .......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    They just had clips from each song.....then mixed up kind of. (If I hear it again, I'll give you a better desription)

Well, they have been playing a good number of festivals this year. Again, I know it's probably wishful thinking.

Also, not all DFP's were at Jones Beach. A few of them were held at PNC Arts Center in Holmdel, NJ.
    My lips are shaking.......