Options

Bic Pens "For Her"

Comments

• Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    3.0 out of 5 stars Am I Doing Something Wrong?, August 30, 2012
    By Cricket - See all my reviews
    This review is from: BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 10ct (MSLP101-Blk) (Office Product)
    I admit, I was a little rushed when I got these - just sort of racing through the store, not really paying attention, as is my wont - so my difficulties with this product may be entirely my fault. But when I got home, and tried to shave my legs, instead of the precision shave of a cheap disposable razor for her, I just ended up with a bunch of ink on my legs!!! At first I thought it was some new pre-installed shaving cream, but then the ink ran and smeared and the hair didn't come off. Now my legs are both really hairy AND covered in ink! What am I supposed to do?
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Enkidu wrote:
    This review is from: BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 10ct (MSLP101-Blk) (Office Product)
    I admit, I was a little rushed when I got these - just sort of racing through the store, not really paying attention, as is my wont - so my difficulties with this product may be entirely my fault. But when I got home, and tried to shave my legs, instead of the precision shave of a cheap disposable razor for her, I just ended up with a bunch of ink on my legs!!! At first I thought it was some new pre-installed shaving cream, but then the ink ran and smeared and the hair didn't come off. Now my legs are both really hairy AND covered in ink! What am I supposed to do?

:lol::lol::lol:

Some people need to stop reproducing :lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Enkidu wrote:

I dare not think where you would be covered in ink.
  • Options
    Must stop posting these:

1.0 out of 5 stars These tampons were useless, August 29, 2012
    By BIC Girl - See all my reviews
    Upon purchase, these tampons looked very reliable and had an attractive package. The "for her" really added a nice touch. However, upon use I was left wanting.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :| people are trying way to hard with the reviews
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

Should I post mine?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Enkidu wrote:

:oops:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

Should I post mine?

sure if you want.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

i sense a blue waffle joke in there someplace.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:evil:

Looks like someone's gonna get inconveniently left back at a truck stop tomorrow!
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

No. No. I thought I finally had that blue waffle image out of my head. No more blue waffle jokes...
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Looks like someone's gonna get inconveniently left back at a truck stop tomorrow!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

exit 13 please.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

How much can I pay you?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

How much can I pay you?

et tu :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

How much can I pay you?

:mrgreen:

No worries, this one will be my pleasure!

:lol:
  • Options
    :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    :angel: :wave:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    :angel: :wave:

:wave: :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    rollings wrote:
    aww poop. :(

From the title I thought these would be the kind with the male model whose clothes disappear when turned upside down.

Those were awesome... :? the ladies version, I mean.. :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,802
    these are really tiny vibrators, arent they.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    also for her :wtf:

28d66099.jpg
  • Options
    norm wrote:

28d66099.jpg

Just what I wanted!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    norm wrote:

28d66099.jpg

Wow.
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    norm wrote:

28d66099.jpg
    I never had one of those. :(

Probably why I hate to clean.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    norm wrote:

28d66099.jpg

I like that it says "Girls Only." Like that makes us lucky to get a cleaning trolley.
  • Options

Probably why I hate to clean.

I don't think it would make any difference. i don't mind cleaning...I hate cleaning up after people who are perfectly capable of picking up after themselves. :evil:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Enkidu wrote:
    norm wrote:

28d66099.jpg

I like that it says "Girls Only." Like that makes us lucky to get a cleaning trolley.

i want to be in on the meetings where these ideas are thought up and approved...just so i can ask them what the fuck they are thinking :fp: :lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    Enkidu wrote:
    norm wrote:

28d66099.jpg

i want to be in on the meetings where these ideas are thought up and approved...just so i can ask them what the fuck they are thinking :fp: :lol:

but they made cool stuff like this for boys...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsRWKAUi7yxZvVo4uE_TnQY0R55PNiZXrJebNZPG6V2D3_rQzzGA

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

so all the cleaning trolly needs is to blow bubbles and it won't be misogynistic anymore? ;):lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

so all the cleaning trolly needs is to blow bubbles and it won't be misogynistic anymore? ;):lol:

yeah...hundreds of floating balls makes everything better.... :|

- Christopher McCandless