Friends...

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Eva rocks!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206

I've got the moon on my right
    The sun on my left
    The world is behind me...

Only one way to go
    That's straight ahead
    That's where I'm going....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:

I've got the moon on my right
    The sun on my left
    The world is behind me...

Only one way to go
    That's straight ahead
    That's where I'm going....
    :D
    with a little
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Sometimes all that we can be - ever be is good friends....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Fuckin A....
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Fuckin A....

and how.....
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Fuckin A....

and how.....
    :wave:
    thanks Maya for the lovely book!!!!! :)
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • PapPap Posts: 28,751
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • to and fro..
  • good one..
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    Being part of this community of passionate individuals that span the globe really does add brightness to my already bright life. Only recently have I realized some things: Dimi is an integral part to this entire atmosphere (didn't know that as I didn't come on here all that often for so many years - just rarely on the forum until recently.) There are people from all walks of life to share ideas with - that's exciting. I tend to learn a few things about life, people and music. There's an energy in this forum, all thanks to the band, that can't be explained in words. For those reasons, and many many more, I am proud to be part of the PJ Family (or Jamily as I've learned some call it.) Hope to meet some of my brothers and sisters from my Jamily in the ensuing years. Whether it's morning, afternoon, evening or in the weeeee hours of the morning wherever you, the readers, are; I'm extending a big hello, a massive high five and quote from our beloved Ed: WE'RE ALL STILL ALIVE! YA YA YA !!!!! (followed by an epic solo and a jam session by the greatest band of our time... possibly ALL time)

Rogan
    Calgary, AB
    - comin at ya live from the oil patch
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    evsgjamm wrote:
    Being part of this community of passionate individuals that span the globe really does add brightness to my already bright life. Only recently have I realized some things: Dimi is an integral part to this entire atmosphere (didn't know that as I didn't come on here all that often for so many years - just rarely on the forum until recently.) There are people from all walks of life to share ideas with - that's exciting. I tend to learn a few things about life, people and music. There's an energy in this forum, all thanks to the band, that can't be explained in words. For those reasons, and many many more, I am proud to be part of the PJ Family (or Jamily as I've learned some call it.) Hope to meet some of my brothers and sisters from my Jamily in the ensuing years. Whether it's morning, afternoon, evening or in the weeeee hours of the morning wherever you, the readers, are; I'm extending a big hello, a massive high five and quote from our beloved Ed: WE'RE ALL STILL ALIVE! YA YA YA !!!!! (followed by an epic solo and a jam session by the greatest band of our time... possibly ALL time)

Rogan
    Calgary, AB
    - comin at ya live from the oil patch

:thumbup: :thumbup: :clap:8-)
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
    Hello!... Hello!... :mrgreen:
    If you ever feel like saying... I'm getting the f**k outta here, just remember - living is the best revenge. --- Eddie Vedder
    Dedicated to all my forum friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVHlIGIv5mI :D
  • Still growing
    Still beating
    Still avoiding dying
    Still praying
    Still loving
    Still avoiding crying

There's a crow flying
    There's a tree growing
    Tomorrow I'll learn something
    I never thought I know