Options

Pearl Jam Winnipeg 09-08-05 one year ago!!

Betterman77Betterman77 Posts: 92
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Im just starting this thread cause its been a year to the date today that Pearl Jam played this amazing show, I just cranked the bootleg from start to finish to relive that experiance, seems like it was only yesterday. Damn hope they come back on this tour.
"Keep on Rockin In the Free World"

"Gimli,MB 08-14-93"
"Fargo,ND 06-15-03"
"Winnipeg,MB 09-08-05"
"Thunder Bay,ON 09-09-05"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Loved the Winnipeg show! I had a listen today also.

Gimli started it all for me too. Although I caught them in Calgary I knew flying back home for this show would be worth it! Let's hope we don't have another long wait for the next one.
  • Options
    pjrvmpjrvm Posts: 99
    It was a fantastic show. Not to get anyone too excited but there's rumors of a huge PJ announcement in the next couple of weeks on Power 97... I'm nervous that it might just be PJ playing with the Who here in October, which I don't have tickets for.
    Here's hoping that the huge announcement is back to back Winnipeg shows
  • Options
    scpjfanscpjfan Posts: 131
    pjrvm wrote:
    It was a fantastic show. Not to get anyone too excited but there's rumors of a huge PJ announcement in the next couple of weeks on Power 97... I'm nervous that it might just be PJ playing with the Who here in October, which I don't have tickets for.
    Here's hoping that the huge announcement is back to back Winnipeg shows

Uh-oh, not another thread about Winnipeg radio stations and big Pearl Jam announcements (http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=213850&highlight=big+pearl+jam+news).

;)

What a great show it was. Best show to ever hit Winnipeg.
    Hail, hail the lucky ones, I refer to those in love.
  • Options
    pjhabitpjhabit Posts: 211
    Great great show! Would love to catch another show up there, and have some real beer w/ some of you crazy Canadians :D
    Boise 11/3/00~Fargo 6/15/03~Winnipeg 9/8/05~St. Paul 6/26/06~6/27/06