Options

places pj has to play

13»

Comments

• Options
    mumi wrote:
    Latinamerica!!! Yep! Yep!!

yep they definitely should return to our lovely city buenos aires, i have some friends there to visit, that would be the greatest excuse, or how can i say , best reason for me to return there :D

edit: and of course the holy land of hungary, maybe they should play a gig in front of the parliament, since we all know that place has the capacity of 2 million people LOL :D
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    and of course the holy land of hungary, maybe they should play a gig in front of the parliament, since we all know that place has the capacity of 2 million people LOL :D

HE-HE-HE :D:D:D
    Oh my God How much I hate our politicians:)
    But I love the idea... the entire Budapest population feat. all the Manyi nénis and Dezső bácsis hereby:):):) Eddie & co. would rock their pants/skirts off:D

Találd ki, mi az / Guess what it is!

Sailorgirlie, Gyöngylekvár, Lacy:) and Ricsárd against 2 million people in Kossuth tér?????

= ???

= first row again:D:D:D
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    Ricsard wrote:
    HE-HE-HE :D:D:D
    Oh my God How much I hate our politicians:)
    But I love the idea... the entire Budapest population feat. all the Manyi nénis and Dezső bácsis hereby:):):) Eddie & co. would rock their pants/skirts off:D

Találd ki, mi az / Guess what it is!

Sailorgirlie, Gyöngylekvár, Lacy:) and Ricsárd against 2 million people in Kossuth tér?????

= ???

= first row again:D:D:D

LMAO :D:D:D
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    New Freakin Hampshire!
  • Options
    Danny BoyDanny Boy Posts: 161
    smokeabud wrote:
    Alaska , Alaska , Alaska

Yep. One has to wonder why this show has yet materialize.
    Trading magic for fact, no tradebacks... So this is what it's like to be an adult...
  • Options
    lannerslanners Posts: 458
  • Options
    New Freakin Hampshire!

Could you imagine the Portsmouth Music Hall or Concord's Capital Theatre? That would be so amazing. But if that was too small, perhaps where the Fisher Cats play in Manchester. If I ever won powerball I would donate whatever amount they requested to whatever group they support to have them play for me and my friends!
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    bertanbertan Posts: 266
    Turkey goddammit!
    "hey na na na na hey that's something"

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
  • Options
    VikyViky Posts: 138
    argentina again...
    "Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity... "