Options

Benny FS+Trade

2»

Comments

• Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    PNuttyJam wrote:
    Just listened to a great song...

Bush Sixteen Stone + $475 gets Benny. ;)
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000000TDF/ref=tmm_vnl_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new + $475 = Benny? Jeebus Christmas that's a fuggin deal. I'd jump on this if I didn't just buy new sets of tires for both family wagons. Grrburger!

Yep..Sixteen Stone plus $475 gets a Benny boxset..I'll do the same deal for the Third Eye Blind lp :?
    I wont be bumping this much, the loot is getting blown at MIA so if this doesnt happen soon I'll just let it go :fp:

And sorry, I don't wanna just sell it outright. I'd really like to get something that I'll spin the shit out of in return to ease the pain of no longer having Benny on wax. ;)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,945
    I've got Temple of the Dog, plus Frogstomp, plus a white backspacer.... oh AND a binaural LP....plus a live on two legs.....hmmmmmmmmm

????

now tell me you wouldnt spin the shit out of those!!! :D
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,945
    wondering if you have seen this yet, if it matters, the white backspacer is sealed....i could combine any of the above records, we can work something out...
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    I heard you are changing the offer.... I can get you a timeslot to fill Cornell and do a Whose Line is it Anyway routine. I get to be drew Carey though!

.... Plus a Bud of course.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    restlesssoul has the best trade bait there. It's most likely a near wash in terms of collectibility's value.
  • Options
    restlesssoul has the best trade bait there. It's most likely a near wash in terms of collectibility's value.

Agreed...Fact is though I'm not looking for collectibility value, I'm focused on my listening/viewing pleasure... ;)
    I have thoroughly enjoyed listening to benny on wax countless times..My senses now crave something else... ;)
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options

Agreed...Fact is though I'm not looking for collectibility value, I'm focused on my listening/viewing pleasure... ;)
    I have thoroughly enjoyed listening to benny on wax countless times..My senses now crave something else... ;)

But now that I look back again,...those albums do fkn rock ;) hmmmm.

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    I would trade you a cold banana and a used cotton t-shirt + .45 cents just to let me stroke this thing.....see you in philly mr synan. :)

when i meet you and the wife if youre really selling this i can talk some real business with you.
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    RubyJellyRubyJelly Posts: 116
    I would LOOOOOOOVE a Benny!
    I have a few things that may strike your ear...

White Backspacer vinyl (sealed)
    PJ20 vinyl (sealed)
    VS/Vitology box vinyl (sealed)
    Ten box vinyl (sealed)
    Uke Songs vinyl (sealed)
    The White Stripes: Under Great White Northern Lights vinyl (sealed)
    My Morning Jacket: Circuital (sealed)

annnnnnnd

Ryan Adams live after deaf Vinyl Box set ....still sealed :D
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    RubyJelly wrote:

PJ20 vinyl (sealed)
    Ten box vinyl (sealed)
    Uke Songs vinyl (sealed)

annnnnnnd

unseal those things and listen to them for god sakes! let that wax breathe!!!
    also if you keep vinyls sealed for years they end up warping the wax and become unlistenable
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    unseal those things and listen to them for god sakes! let that wax breathe!!!
    also if you keep vinyls sealed for years they end up warping the wax and become unlistenable

haha!
    These are all doubles :D
    Well everything except the Ryan Adams box set
  • Options
    I would trade you a cold banana and a used cotton t-shirt + .45 cents just to let me stroke this thing.....see you in philly mr synan. :)

when i meet you and the wife if youre really selling this i can talk some real business with you.

Looking foward to meeting ya brother ;)
    Almost fkn crashed when I read this before! Make it a warm banana and then we talk :lol:

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    RubyJelly wrote:

PJ20 vinyl (sealed)
    Ten box vinyl (sealed)
    Uke Songs vinyl (sealed)

annnnnnnd

I'll try and get in touch with you at some point this weekend..Getting ready for MIA. Just FYI, I have everything but the vs/Vitalogy, Ryan Adams, and I really want the Orpheum lp. ;) Are ya interested in trading for anything for that ?

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    I'll try and get in touch with you at some point this weekend..Getting ready for MIA. Just FYI, I have everything but the vs/Vitalogy, Ryan Adams, and I really want the Orpheum lp. ;) Are ya interested in trading for anything for that ?

The Orpheum lp is awesome!
    I'm sure we can work something out :D:D
    Have fun at MIA.
    Shoot me a PM when you can