Post edited by KnZiE94 on
    BRAD- April 21, 2012 Seattle, WA
    BRAD- April 27, 2012 Seattle, WA

Pearl Jam- September 30, 2012 Missoula, MT
    Pearl Jam- November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
    Pearl Jam- December 6, 2013 Seattle WA
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,039
    These PJ World stickers have already landed all over in Europe. Anyone yet in Canada receive 'em?
    KnZiE94 wrote:
    I didn't get a US with my sticker order. :(

D'oh!
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,319
    goldrush wrote:
    I ordered some cds last week (Jeff and Brad) so I've got my fingers crossed for an AUS one.
    CDs arrived today but no sticker :(

Oh well, guess I'll have to find something else to buy!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    P1030128.jpg?t=1346682110

:mrgreen:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,304
    Paulina87 wrote:
    P1030128.jpg?t=1346682110

:mrgreen:
    awesome!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I received the UK sticker with my order of the new stickers :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    demetrios wrote:
    These PJ World stickers have already landed all over in Europe. Anyone yet in Canada receive 'em?

Someone on the previous page said they received a Canada sticker in their order.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Received the Canadian PJ sticker today, and a sweet gift for my twin nephews! :)

PJOnsiesStickmenA.jpg
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,990
    demetrios wrote:
    Received the Canadian PJ sticker today, and a sweet gift for my twin nephews! :)

PJOnsiesStickmenA.jpg

X2 awesome...

hope i gets one with my next order...
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    if anyone can help me,thanks
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=195322
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Nami wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

PJOnsiesStickmenA.jpg

X2 awesome...

Did you receive the new stickers that were sold day's ago? I haven't received that package yet. I could of sworn I bought these onesies day's before the new stickers went up for sale. If I get a spare or two I'll send you one. :)
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    Nami wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

PJOnsiesStickmenA.jpg

X2 awesome...

I had no idea this said "I got shit" on the back :lol: that's almost a reason to have kids. ;)

if I get an IT sticker with yesterday's order, I'll gladly trade it for a more interesting one... ;)
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Personally, I'd really like to see people take their stickers and paste them somewhere within their country, snap a picture of it and submit it in some sort of online album where everyone shares their photos. I'd probably take mine down to the CN Tower and stick it on its side...or maybe somewhere a little ore creative. I'd love to see what people come up with....I'd also love to see photos from all over the world.

...but that's just me.
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,990
    [/quote]

X2 awesome...

hope i gets one with my next order...[/quote]

Did you receive the new stickers that were sold day's ago? I haven't received that package yet. I could of sworn I bought these onesies day's before the new stickers went up for sale. If I get a spare or two I'll send you one. :)[/quote]

Thanks D! Didnt place my order just yet waiting for this month... but i hope i gets one!

cheers!
    C
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Personally, I'd really like to see people take their stickers and paste them somewhere within their country, snap a picture of it and submit it in some sort of online album where everyone shares their photos. I'd probably take mine down to the CN Tower and stick it on its side...or maybe somewhere a little ore creative. I'd love to see what people come up with....I'd also love to see photos from all over the world.

...but that's just me.

Someone starts up a site we can get this project started. :)

I wonder if the stickers are included in the poster tubes. If not might have to place another order to get one of those to paste some where's in the city.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    demetrios wrote:

...but that's just me.

Someone starts up a site we can get this project started. :)

I wonder if the stickers are included in the poster tubes. If not might have to place another order to get one of those to paste some where's in the city.

This would be a lot of fun to see, how 10c starts selling packs of these world stickers
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Hmm, what can I buy from Goods so I can get the free sticker :lol::lol::lol:

For some reason I doubt they will include in poster tubes but it would be cool if they did! I have 3 coming :)
  • Options
    Yvi had a great idea.from the moment not all countries is in maybe 10C could make some for conti ents.like EU for europe etc
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

For some reason I doubt they will include in poster tubes but it would be cool if they did! I have 3 coming :)

I wish they had an option where we could buy it sold separately or buy all 20 world stickers combo set. Would be a treat to see one in a poster tube.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    demetrios wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

I wish they had an option where we could buy it sold separately or buy all 20 world stickers combo set. Would be a treat to see one in a poster tube.
    I actually like that it can't be bought, but would like it better if they mix up the countries they send out, and have it be an ongoing treat!
  • Options
    LarsK13LarsK13 Germany Posts: 1,650
    I got this today! Thanks TC!

DSC02088-4.jpg
    03-10-1992/06-11-1992/06-14-1992/11-04-1996/06-26-2000/09-23-2006/06-21-2007
    08-13-2009/06-22-2010/06-25-2010/06-30-2010/07-02-2012/07-04-2012/07-05-2012
    07-10-2012/06-16-2014/06-17-2014/06-26-2014
    04-28-2016/04-29-2016/05-01-2016/05-02-2016/08-20-2016/08-22-2016
    EV: 07-25-2012/05-29-2017/05-30-2017/06-01-2017

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/231685/iso-ev-concert-postcards#latest
  • Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    US
    PT
    PL
    PH
    AU
    CL
    FR
    IT
    AR
    IN
    PE
    MX
    CA
    DE
    ES
    BR
    ID
    UK
    CO
    NL

CO...Colombia. IN...India.
    Are these future clues?!? 8-) Anyway cheers to this whole bring-the-world-together thing!
  • Options
    LarsK13 wrote:

DSC02088-4.jpg
    beautiful!
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    LarsK13 wrote:

DSC02088-4.jpg

nice...gotta get one of these...wife is from germany..she'd love this
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Do I predict a make all the world stickers availible in Goods Petition in the works :lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,508
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Do I predict a make all the world stickers availible in Goods Petition in the works :lol:

sign me up :lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    BLACK35 wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:

sign me up :lol:

Me too. Santos said there are 20 of them. Would love to collect them all.
  • Options
    received the Pearl Jam Canada sticker today. Thanks so much Santos and 10c
  • Options
    No Canada sticker with my order received today :cry:

Guess its time to place another order in the hopes that I might get one with my next order
  • Options
    who wants to trade a portugal sticker? pm! prefers australia philipes indonesia... anyway pm!