Best Pranks (you pulled or were pulled on you)

LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Thought this would be a fun thread :P I share a house with three guys (one of them being my older brother), so we're constantly having prank wars. Here are a couple of good ones:

I was in the shower and my brother comes in the bathroom (we have a dark, thick curtain...no incest perversion here lol) and he was like "I just have to grab my brush." Next thing I know a huge, bucket of freezing cold water with ice is dumped overhead onto me. Was so cold, I couldn't even make noise to scream. I was like "Y-y-y-ou A-a-a-ass-h-h-hole!"

Of course, I'm constantly the victim of the string-around-the-sink-squirter-thingie.

We're always scaring each other around corners, walking into rooms. No matter how many times, all of us always fall for it. Never gets old, either. The best is when one of us is carrying a beverage.

One decent one I had: My brother has a drum set in a room in the basement apartment. He works over nights, so he's always sleeping during the day. I was home one afternoon and decided to quietly sneak into his apartment....started wailing as hard as I could on the drums. He got in such a scared fluster, his foot wrapped around his blanket and he fell out of his bed :lol: Double whammy!

What do you guys got? I need some ideas :P
"Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif