adverbarize or verbarize a members name right now

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I went to that bathroom and took a huge 81. It was a real Black Diamond.

those would be nouns.

you really ds'd yourself there. :lol:

so let me get this straight - if I said "I am going to 81 you right in your DS1119s" that would be incorrect?

correct
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I went to that bathroom and took a huge 81. It was a real Black Diamond.

those would be nouns.

you really ds'd yourself there. :lol:

so let me get this straight - if I said "I am going to 81 you right in your DS1119s" that would be incorrect?

That's just not even right. :?
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    I'm going to several times announce, "BUH-BYE PEARL JAM FORUM,.....I'M OUTTA HERE" and then continue to post the next day. I'd be "BrianLuxing" if I did that.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,851
    You can go ds yourself.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,682
    rollings wrote:
    I'm going to several times announce, "BUH-BYE PEARL JAM FORUM,.....I'M OUTTA HERE" and then continue to post the next day. I'd be "BrianLuxing" if I did that.

Too funny, I'm rollings around on the floor in stitches reading this!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

rollings wrote:

Hey, wait a minute. I just got it. :twisted:

:lol::lol::lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux wrote:
    rollings wrote:

I'm curious....what you thought I said before you got it? :wtf: ??
    rollings wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    rollings wrote:

I'm curious....what you thought I said before you got it? :wtf: ??

Well, my niece used to say buh-buh-Brian so my brain kinda got stuck there. :lol:

Then I went back and read your post more thoroughly- "buh-bye, outta here, posting the next day..." sheesh! :lol::lol::lol:

Ya know, sometimes my brain DS-engages. :lol:

brianlux wrote:
    rollings wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Hey, wait a minute. I just got it. :twisted:

:lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

I'm curious....what you thought I said before you got it? :wtf: ??[/quote]

Well, my niece used to say buh-buh-Brian so my brain kinda got stuck there. :lol:

Then I went back and read your post more thoroughly- "buh-bye, outta here, posting the next day..." sheesh! :lol::lol::lol:

Ya know, sometimes my brain DS-engages. :lol:[/quote]

brain DS-engages :lol::lol: Thats funny!!
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    afroannnie wrote:
    Let's listen to the Dead and peacefrompaul our balls off.

:lol:

I'm curious....what you thought I said before you got it? :wtf: ??[/quote ]

Ya know, sometimes my brain DS-engages. :lol:[/quote ]

brain DS-engages :lol::lol: Thats funny!![/quote]

I think I will do a total hatchet job out of quoting somebody. I'll "AlbertaGirl" this post... :mrgreen:
    I can't rally think of any but I thought this was a pretty funny thread.

Oh wait, kind of have one. My laptop is relaly mamasaned right now.
    instead of saying....

i was running on the tread mill, slipped and fell on my face only to get shot off the end.....

say

i was running on the thread mill and unlost it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    instead of saying....

i was running on the tread mill, slipped and fell on my face only to get shot off the end.....

say

So instead of saying "I'm going to eighty-six my old tread mill and get a new one", it would be, "I'm going to eight-one my old tread mill and get a new one"?

• brianlux wrote:
    81 wrote:
    instead of saying....

say

So instead of saying "I'm going to eighty-six my old tread mill and get a new one", it would be, "I'm going to eight-one my old tread mill and get a new one"?

:-?

Too drunk :lol:
    I took the biggest 81 today.
    brianlux wrote:
    81 wrote:
    instead of saying....

say

:-?

Too drunk :lol:
    No, my friend, I'm guessing you're too young. "Eighty-six" is an old geezer term meaning "to ditch something, dispose of". Thus the joke- I'm going to eight-one the...

Ohhhhh, I see... you thought I was too drunk! :lol::lol::lol:

Could be. :lol::lol::lol:

DS1119 wrote:

Just make sure you spray a dsinfectant afterward.

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    brianlux wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

ba-dum-ching! :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    brianlux wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I'll remember this. :lol:
  • brianlux wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:

Your laptop is always mamasaned!!

I was dimitrispearljamming for a while but work's been too busy for me to post this week :x
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Your laptop is always mamasaned!!

I was dimitrispearljamming for a while but work's been too busy for me to post this week :x

You need to find an 81 type job. :lol:
    totally confusing, contradictory, unwilling to consider anothers viewpoint while typing in a yoda like manner. Thats so pandora,

I'm pandora'd , could you explain it a different way?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I'd normally take the risk and steal it, but I'm worried someone may Mickeyrat me out ;)
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    "he.who.forgets" is a self-verbarizing member name. :lol:

brianlux wrote:
    "he.who.forgets" is a self-verbarizing member name. :lol:

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I'd normally take the risk and steal it, but I'm worried someone may Mickeyrat me out ;)
    HEY!!! I'm no narc. that you know of. :shifty:

mickeyrat wrote:
    I'd normally take the risk and steal it, but I'm worried someone may Mickeyrat me out ;)
    HEY!!! I'm no narc. that you know of. :shifty:

Mickey is a good egg for being a rat. :lol: :wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg