Options

Hey Stone (Brew) fans. I have a trade offer for you.

State of Love is a MustState of Love is a Must Maryland Posts: 108
edited August 2012 in Lost Dogs
I know some of you may think I’m fulla crazy talk – others might be intrigued. Hear me out. If any of you are fans of Stone Brewing Company and have interest in their Vertical Epic Ale series, this post may be for you. For those that have never heard of Stone, don’t care for it, or just don’t like beer (psst… you’re crazy), feel free to ignore the following.

I have a complete set of Vertical Epic Ale – including a bottle of the very-hard-to-find 02-02-02 release. After 10½ years of saving these gems, my desire to complete my poster collection has gotten the best of me, and I’m throwing them out there to see if any of you have any interest in making a trade.

My in-search-of list is fairly small, but not exactly easy to part with, I’m sure.
1995 Casper Through Chicago (Ames)
1998 Phoenix (Costarella)
1998 Las Vegas (Ames)
PJ20 (Munk One/Maxx 242)
PJ20 (Ames)
PJ20 (Klausen)
PJ20 (Hampton
)

For those that are still reading, wondering why beer might even be mentioned in the same breath as these posters, I’ve seen the 02-02-02 sell for as much as $600 for one bottle as only 300 cases were brewed (over ten years ago). A complete set (02-02-02 through 11-11-11) sold for $900.

I’m not looking for every poster but a fair trade instead. I certainly don’t expect much (if any) response, but I figure it doesn’t hurt to try. If I end up keeping them come 12-12-12, I’ll be happy to enjoy ‘em myself.
PM if interested in making a deal.

For additional information on just what this is: http://www.stonebrew.com/epic/index.php.htm

Cheers!

020202.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Don't part with the beers.
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011