Options

FS: 2010 Bridge School; Alpine Ames PRICES LOWERED

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
edited October 2012 in Lost Dogs
All offers are welcome, I really gotta move these things.

Klausen 2010 Bridge School S/N $275 (taking a loss here)

$175 for the Alpine Ames (Mookie Blaylock)

$450 for the pair.

$50 for the EMEK Edmonton

EV Uke Songs Deluxe $100

Thanks all!
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 674
    That's a bummer man, I remember when you were trying to get it. Hopefully things get better! Good luck
    Paul D.
  • Options
    I'm sure there would be more interest if you just posted a price.
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    I'm sure there would be more interest if you just posted a price.

yes please!
    enquirers want to know!
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,789
    yes there is interest :fp: what is the price??
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,607
    I would have to keep one of them...
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,548
    sure, I'll take it.

should I PM you my address?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Sorry for the lack of prices, they have been added!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    bump it up
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Hey bro do you work in MLB?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    For the Brewers yeah
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    so tempting. i want this print
  • Options
    JK36392 wrote:
    so tempting. i want this print

I really do love it, it looks awesome
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,789
    WOW Robin Yount was my favorite player growing up.

I have like 400 different baseball cards of his!
    For the Brewers yeah
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    bump
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Bump

Really gotta move these guys soon :cry:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Gotta bump these,

must sell!

Also, I have added the Emek Edmonton for $70 shipped to the US
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    1st page, please!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    It's my birthday bump!

Offers are welcome on these bad boys!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    bUMPPPPP
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Really gotta move these, so please make offer if my prices are still out of the realm of reality.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix