Options

Where do I find my 'show history'?

CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
edited August 2012 in Technical Stuff and Help
If I choose My Account, I no longer see my little bio with my show history along the left-hand side. Anyone know how I get to this screen, or is it gone now?
"Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Rambis35Rambis35 Posts: 235
    You're not the only one; I also can't access "Order History." :o

I wonder if that's gone for good. I don't know if I need it, but I hadn't even noticed until your post!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Carey wrote:
    If I choose My Account, I no longer see my little bio with my show history along the left-hand side. Anyone know how I get to this screen, or is it gone now?

yep,is gone...

it was cool,cos before you start writing the place of the show and the system find the show alone,
    now you write the shows by yourself..

now when you clik acount info,you see 2 lists..
    on the left box says "PROFILE"..you can add your info,age,favo song,album,your shows and add foto for the chat room,not for the forum..,
    and at the right says"CONTACT INFO",you add your email and you mobile number..

if you need help to remember your show...well..let me know.... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Shoot....you think you still have my list? I can come up with most dates, but some are tricky if there were multiple dates in one city. My new phone has the PJ Stat Tracker app, and my ticket stubs are in storage :(
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Carey wrote:
    Shoot....you think you still have my list? I can come up with most dates, but some are tricky if there were multiple dates in one city. My new phone has the PJ Stat Tracker app, and my ticket stubs are in storage :(
    pm sent..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”