Chat with Theo Epstein online NOW

ahitchhikerinmyrvmahitchhikerinmyrvm Posts: 119
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey,

Anyone who is interested...

you can chat at 12 noon est today (July 10) with Theo Epstein, GM of the Red Sox. I wanted to go online to ask if he has any idea if Ed will be at the Hot Stove concert this week, or his feelings on being on stage with PJ back in May, but I cannot download the software here at work to go onto the chat (stupid work). If anyone else is interested in chatting with him (and trying to ask these questions) go for it...

let us know what he says....

http://chats.boston.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=auditorium&webtag=bc-sportsmain

http://www.boston.com
coming up

MSG 1
Ringo the next night in Boston
Hartford
Boston 1 & 2

hell's yeah...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    Hey,

Anyone who is interested...

you can chat at 12 noon est today (July 10) with Theo Epstein, GM of the Red Sox. I wanted to go online to ask if he has any idea if Ed will be at the Hot Stove concert this week, or his feelings on being on stage with PJ back in May, but I cannot download the software here at work to go onto the chat (stupid work). If anyone else is interested in chatting with him (and trying to ask these questions) go for it...

let us know what he says....

http://chats.boston.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=auditorium&webtag=bc-sportsmain

http://www.boston.com

Thanks! Ill do it!
  • sweet!!!
    coming up

MSG 1
    Hartford
    Boston 1 & 2

hell's yeah...
  • apparently I can see the chat as it happens, just can't participate..

is this you????

first question...pretty funny...

hog: Theo, what's your favorite song off of Pearl Jam's latest album? And will the boys return the favor and join you on stage for a song??
    Theo_Epstein: My favorite one off the new album is Marker in the Sand. Unfortunately, Pearl Jam's schedule calls for them to be in California on Wednesday, so they won't be able to make it. But James Taylor will be in town.
    coming up

MSG 1
    Hartford
    Boston 1 & 2

hell's yeah...
    haha looks like hes gonna have a few Pearl Jam related questions. Somebody already asked one and it wasnt even mine :D

Q- Theo, whats your favorite song ofg Pearl Jam's latest album? And will the boys return and join you on stage for a song?

A- My favorite one off the new album is Marker in the sand. Unfortunately< Pearl Jam's schedule calls for them to be in California on Wednesday so they wont be able to make it, but James Taylor will be in town.

good question whoever asked it

EDIT- nope. that wasnt me. I used your questions if you dont mind.:)
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    i couldnt resist!
    someone asked about his dream lineup...

The Who..Zeppelin..HENDRICKS(:eek:)...Radiohead...Pearl Jam (assuming we could raise the )
  • I am happy he answered the question about Ed not beong at the Hot Stove concert...now I don't have to spend the $50 I don't have for the slight chance he would be there (since I am already going to see James Taylor in August) and I won't be spending that whole night wondering what I am missing..
    coming up

MSG 1
    Hartford
    Boston 1 & 2

hell's yeah...
  • Born2JamBorn2Jam Posts: 255
    If the only reason you would go to Hot Stove is to see Ed, then you probably shouldn't be there anyway.
    "This band has provided many people a soundtrack to their lives.." ~ CitizenRick
  • haha looks like hes gonna have a few Pearl Jam related questions. Somebody already asked one and it wasnt even mine :D

Q- Theo, whats your favorite song ofg Pearl Jam's latest album? And will the boys return and join you on stage for a song?

A- My favorite one off the new album is Marker in the sand. Unfortunately< Pearl Jam's schedule calls for them to be in California on Wednesday so they wont be able to make it, but James Taylor will be in town.

good question whoever asked it

EDIT- nope. that wasnt me. I used your questions if you dont mind.:)

that was my question...wanted to see if he'd give any details about an appearance, but clearly it's not happening.
  • Born2Jam wrote:
    If the only reason you would go to Hot Stove is to see Ed, then you probably shouldn't be there anyway.

well he isn't the only reason...the whole show looks interesting, and I am sure it will be a lot of fun, but tickets are not cheap, and cash is really tight for me right now.
    I know it goes to charity, but I already give a lot to various charities every year (and no, I do not mean the $1 from each PJ concert I went to this year), and I work for a non-profit (which may explain my lack of cash)...
    but if I knew Ed was gonna be there, it may be easier to find the money to go to the show.
    coming up

MSG 1
    Hartford
    Boston 1 & 2

hell's yeah...