Guitars:
Acoustic/Electric with a cutaway
Flying V
Semi-Hollow body

Pedals:
Mooger Fooger
Compressor/Sustainer

Misc:
Better pups for almost all of my guitars (need some higher end ones)
Wireless system
Acoustic amp

Just got engaged so I'm having to save money.... Any suggestions for the pedals would be more than welcome :)
Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
"Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    If I was to buy a compressor it would come down between the Keeley 4 knob or a Demeter Compulator. A board full of Moog pedals(or just 1 of them) with rocker pedals to control everything would be pure chaos.

For guitars I'd like to add a Jazzmaster to the collection and I'd eventually like to have a high end acoustic of some sort.

I probably don't need any pedals but there are always about 50 on the want list with some that I'd probably never even consider buying.

I'd love to snag a boutique amp of some sort...Something from 3 Monkeys, Dr Z, Schroeder or Reason would probably quench that. Always had dreams of a Diezel VH4 or Bogner Uberschall but doubt I'll ever need 100w.
  • DewieCox wrote:
    If I was to buy a compressor it would come down between the Keeley 4 knob or a Demeter Compulator. A board full of Moog pedals(or just 1 of them) with rocker pedals to control everything would be pure chaos.

For guitars I'd like to add a Jazzmaster to the collection and I'd eventually like to have a high end acoustic of some sort.

I probably don't need any pedals but there are always about 50 on the want list with some that I'd probably never even consider buying.

I'd love to snag a boutique amp of some sort...Something from 3 Monkeys, Dr Z, Schroeder or Reason would probably quench that. Always had dreams of a Diezel VH4 or Bogner Uberschall but doubt I'll ever need 100w.
    A few people on this board LOVE Bogners
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy