hey, we're no longer....

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
BETA!!!

until the next cluster fuck folks!! :mrgreen:
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    speak for yourself

i'll never be finished :shifty:
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,148
    Home page still says BETA
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    Home page still says BETA
    I see that now. Was just used to seeing on the forums too? Fuck man., I'm tired.

Still have not gotten onto a good schedule for sleep with the new position. I'm beginning to see that wont be possible. start and end times vary too greatly by route. One the other hand, they started giving me longer runs which means better paychecks.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Was wondering why I didn't have to Logout, Login, then come back to the forum this time.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    notifications not working from yesterday
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:
    speak for yourself

Just how awesome can you get???
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    norm wrote:
    speak for yourself

well his hand does get awful tired.

mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:
    speak for yourself

well his hand does get awful tired.

He has 2.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    :shifty:
    norm wrote:
    :shifty:

3? Weird...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    alone
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”