edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Just worried about you, and want to be sure you're
still here with us.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Please... Answer...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    i hope she is off trying out some new stuff to make her feel better

let us know how you're doing :D

we care.
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    I've never heard of her has she posted here before ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    :wave:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=194185
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217

Thanks markymark damn glad to see you around these days :D
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • StillHere wrote:
    i hope she is off trying out some new stuff to make her feel better

let us know how you're doing :D

we care.
    Yeah me too.
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127

Thanks markymark damn glad to see you around these days :D
    Thanks bud! Good to see you too.

I hope Vedderzzgrl10 is ok
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    bump
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Sheila23Sheila23 Posts: 265
    Bump
  • Thanks to everyone bumping this thread.. The comment
    made yesterday about people finding her pain amusing
    has me really worried. Sometimes I think we mean well,
    but communication is not always easy even with
    tonal inflection to give proper context to our words,
    it's almost always harder to "read" sentiment in the text
    We write out. Vedderzzgrl10 we are all worried, and want you
    to please answer, even if it's to tell us to get fucked..
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Thanks to everyone bumping this thread.. The comment
    made yesterday about people finding her pain amusing
    has me really worried. Sometimes I think we mean well,
    but communication is not always easy even with
    tonal inflection to give proper context to our words,
    it's almost always harder to "read" sentiment in the text
    We write out. Vedderzzgrl10 we are all worried, and want you
    to please answer, even if it's to tell us to get fucked..

yup. has me worried as well.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    bump
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I am still alive. i just didnt come back because I felt i was being made fun of , and yes i realize that many are trying to cheeer me up whic h I appreciate but I guess my problems are too big for a forum to really help , so I am saving to see a psychiatrist who can maybe put me on something ... I really so appreciate everyones concern. and maybe one day I can enjoy the music with everyone again
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I am still alive. i just didnt come back because I felt i was being made fun of , and yes i realize that many are trying to cheeer me up whic h I appreciate but I guess my problems are too big for a forum to really help , so I am saving to see a psychiatrist who can maybe put me on something ... I really so appreciate everyones concern. and maybe one day I can enjoy the music with everyone again

Very glad to hear this. :D I know it's been said in this thread before but there is NO ONE here that doesn't care for you on some level. When/if you are ready to post again I know I'll be looking forward to it. I truly wish you the best to work through this temporary bump in the road.

David
    I am still alive. i just didnt come back because I felt i was being made fun of , and yes i realize that many are trying to cheeer me up whic h I appreciate but I guess my problems are too big for a forum to really help , so I am saving to see a psychiatrist who can maybe put me on something ... I really so appreciate everyones concern. and maybe one day I can enjoy the music with everyone again
    awesome...

enjoy your day
  • barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    DS1119 wrote:

Very glad to hear this. :D I know it's been said in this thread before but there is NO ONE here that doesn't care for you on some level. When/if you are ready to post again I know I'll be looking forward to it. I truly wish you the best to work through this temporary bump in the road.

David

I second DS1119's comments. I believe You Are stronger than whatever it is that is trying to drag you down. We will be here for you.

Brian
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    Best of luck to you. Depression is a horrible thing. I hope you get the help you need and re-discover happiness in the near future. There are a lot of "funny" people around here, but everyone means well and would never disrespect your condition. Much love.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    adam42381 wrote:
    Best of luck to you. Depression is a horrible thing. I hope you get the help you need and re-discover happiness in the near future. There are a lot of "funny" people around here, but everyone means well and would never disrespect your condition. Much love.

Agreed, we are all on your side.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    I was very worried too, so I am very glad to hear from you. I'm sorry you feel you were being made fun of, please know that anyone who opens, reads and responds to a thread entitled "Depressed" is doing it because they care, just that for some people, humour is a coping mechanism. It's mine anyway, but I do have a filter and keep my maybe not so tasteful comments to myself. Others, maybe not so much ;)

Doesn't change the way those posts made you feel, so I completely understand you not wanting to post anymore.

I'm glad you are getting help, please come back anytime if you need our support.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206

You may want to check and see if your health insurance may cover some if the expense. Also, ask your doctor in the meantime.

The very best to you.
    ********************************************************************************************* image