grateful for all of you!!

BELLZDEEPBELLZDEEP Posts: 289
edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
was just reading some posts this morning (and the last few days) and couldn't help but think this lil community we have here is so awesome. not to make light of anyones hard time, as we all have them, but in the past few weeks i have seen quite a few people posting about depression, and other tough times. i jus think it's great how we share a love for a band, and that in turn makes us care for one another, and try to help with advice or wisdom, or merchandise or whatever the person you haven't met is looking for. ya, theres a lot of sarcasm, ridicule, and poking fun on here, but thats all very necessary too....jus like in any family. but i love seeing the good people of this community help one another, for the greater good of human life. i wish this was everywhere in the world and not just on a bands forum....it's no coincidence the great guys of this band, have a great loving understanding fan base. i know a handful of you personally, yet somehow love ALL of you.....THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you in montana
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    BELLZDEEP wrote:
    was just reading some posts this morning (and the last few days) and couldn't help but think this lil community we have here is so awesome. not to make light of anyones hard time, as we all have them, but in the past few weeks i have seen quite a few people posting about depression, and other tough times. i jus think it's great how we share a love for a band, and that in turn makes us care for one another, and try to help with advice or wisdom, or merchandise or whatever the person you haven't met is looking for. ya, theres a lot of sarcasm, ridicule, and poking fun on here, but thats all very necessary too....jus like in any family. but i love seeing the good people of this community help one another, for the greater good of human life. i wish this was everywhere in the world and not just on a bands forum....it's no coincidence the great guys of this band, have a great loving understanding fan base. i know a handful of you personally, yet somehow love ALL of you.....THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you in montana

You're welcome.

See you in Montana
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Band? What band?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Montana? Why the f would you want to go to Montana?

nothing out there but open space and cows...lots and lots of cows...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    BELLZDEEP wrote:

see you in montana
    I am grateful to YOU for this post, bellzdeep. When it counts, most all of the folks who post here have each others backs and offer help in times of need. Great band. Great fans. Even the occasional ball-breaking can be therapeutic in a "dribble pee" laughing kind of way :D
    I am thankful for your very nice post and pointing out just how cool this community can be.
    Make it a phenomenal rest of your day and have a friggin BLAST in Montana! (Pls tell Jeff I said 'HI') :D
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24~9.29.24
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    I agree
    This is the best place ever
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    amen....

see you in MONTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    Totally agree with you BellzDeep!! This is a fantastic community we share here!

See y'all in Montana!!

Cheers,
    Barger
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.