Cincinnati Ohio bound

cbrunelle783cbrunelle783 Posts: 1,025
edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Hey everyone!

I'm going to Cincinnati Ohio and coming in from the Northern Kentucky International Airport. Anyone from there? Can you tell me where to go to eat, what to see. We're going the last weekend of August, PM me. Thanks!
Boston 5/17/10
Tres Mts. 3/27/11
EV Solo:Providence 6/15/11 Boston 6/16/11 Hartford 6/18/11
PJ20 9/3/11-9/4/11

Concert Wishlist: I am Mine, Marker in the Sand, Parachutes, In Hiding, All Those Yesterdays, I Got Shit, Long Road, Light Years
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 683
    edited August 2012
    Born and raised in Cincinnati OH...now live in Nothern KY. I would def say you should catch a Reds game while you are in town. You might also want to visit KingsIand...our amusement park. We also have a great aquiruim that is located in Newport KY (right on the OH river). There is also Newport levy that has tons of bars and places to eat and if you want to stay on the OH side of the river check out downtown Cincinnati (they just built tons of places to drink and eat at on the OH river side called the Banks). You HAVE to try Skyline Chili! No one leaves here without trying that place! Also Montgomery Inn is a great fancy place to eat on the river. You should also try Graeters Ice cream and gotta try some geotta (its a breakfast food thats meat and only made in OH) you can pick it up at any grocery store around! You might want to hit up a concert a Riverbend (its located within Coney Island). I also enjoy El Coyota's steak house (one is located in Northern KY and the other is in Anderson OH). Mainstrause is in Covington KY...right by the river and is a couple streets lined with bars. Also Clifton is our University of Cincinnati's college town where they have bars and other cool places to check out and listen to some music. Basically besides KingsIsland everything I have mentioned is within 15 min from the OH river on either the KY side or the OH side. KingsIsland is in Mason OH (about 40 min from downtown Cincinnati). We have a couple of roller costers there that are in the record books. I believe you will enjoy your time here. If you have any questions hit me up! You might be able to check out some Bengals action as well and o-ya totally forgot you GOTTA visit our Cincinnati Zoo! Its one of the top 5 in the nation and is the greenest of them all! Its not too expensive and you will really enjoy it! You can usually get discounted tickets for the zoo at Kroger (grocery store). Its only like 10 mins away from downtown Cincy too. You should check out some of our parks....eden park, sawyer point (killer views of the OH river). Enjoy your stay! :D
    Post edited by dugangsxr on
    Paul D.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    if you don't rollerblade there, you haven't been there
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    if you don't rollerblade there, you haven't been there

They do make roller #mandals! :lol:

rollin-platforms.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276