While My Heart Beats

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
First let me say that I never distrusted that Jeff was a talented musician in ANNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYY way, but I have never heard any of his solo stuff til today when I bought the new album on iTunes. I must say.. I was terrifically impressed!! Now I need to hunt down Tone.. I have always loved Jeff's body of work within PJ, and before these two albums was wondering, if he wrote such awesome stuff, why he never sang them in the band like with Mankind and Stone sang his own song.. So when I bought this album I litterally had to sit and just listen in awe.. with the greatest of respect, and honor I must say, that Jeff is super super talented!!I have not one IOTA of regret on spending the 9.99 to own this album.. now.. I just gotta get it on vinyl!!!Anyhow.. just had to say how impressed I am... GO JEFF!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    :thumbup: I really like this album too(I do have the vinyl, and it's a nice album). Jeff has an insane amount of creative energy. I have posted a request that Jeff sing Nothing As it Seems in Missoula which was how it was first demoed. His version is on the PJ20 soundtrack (along with ed's), and it's soooooo good!

I also have the Tres Mts record, which is also pretty good - it's fairly similar to While My Heart Beats, showing just how much influence Jeff has in Tres Mts.

Oh, and if you like the punk sound, buy the Deranged Diction CD. It's fantastic.

I'm a fan of any and all Jeff side projects!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata