Options

PJ20 backpack

coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
edited August 2012 in Lost Dogs
I know the PJ20 backpacks from last fall sold out quickly and are going for $250.00 and above on Ebay. I was just wondering if anyone is sick of theirs and might want to sell it? I had the chance to get it last year when they first came out but didn't think they would sell out so quickly. Just curious. Not looking to spend a crazy amount.

I guess I can always buy a new backpack and sewn on the PJ20 patch from the store.
Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,784
    I would be surprised if you find one for less than 200.

Good luck on the search!
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    Bought one recently,prob paid to much but was good deal in my eyes,and LOVE it!! bite the bullett and just do it,you won't regret it,I didn't...I proudly use it 5 days a week for work...
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    good luck,i hope to find it as cheaper you can
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i had a heart attack the other day...pippa is using hers and shes ripped the inner lining.. :nono:

pj items are for keeping not using :twisted:
  • Options
    i had a heart attack the other day...pippa is using hers and shes ripped the inner lining.. :nono:

pj items are for keeping not using :twisted:

Pphhfffttt.......Why keep something in the house in my "Pearl Jam special cabinet" where no one can see it? I use my backpack every work day,and almost daily get comments on it,its great for starting conversation,and bringing the PJ love closer :D
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012