Car note?

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
PAID OFF!!!!!!!!!

4 years and 3 months. Done deal. Have title in hand. Just need to go get a "clean" one with the leinholders name on it.

Had a rough time there for awhile but with a touch of help I was able to make it through!!!

Now to apply that money to some minorish repairs on her and I should have some longer life out of her. only has 104K on a '04.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    mickeyrat wrote:
    PAID OFF!!!!!!!!!

4 years and 3 months. Done deal. Have title in hand. Just need to go get a "clean" one with the leinholders name on it.

Had a rough time there for awhile but with a touch of help I was able to make it through!!!

Now to apply that money to some minorish repairs on her and I should have some longer life out of her. only has 104K on a '04.

Say...can I borrow 50 bucks?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    it's nice not having a car payment.

congrads...enjoy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    a few repairs to get done. which will be spread out over a couple months. After that , I think that amount gets put into a home improvement fund we really need to get started.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Sweet. Time for a new car now! :lol:
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    Congrats...2 months left on our car payment. Can't wait. Hopefully we can milk another year or two out of it and save some money
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Congrats to you !!!! :D

its such a wonderful feeling to get rid of a debt....
    ********************************************************************************************* image