Growing a Career :)

Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Hello all, Ive been away from the forums for a month doing different things, one of them was this!! It was really nice to be given the opportunity to chat about my story, I always loved gardening, hated my office job, took some time to get confident and get skilled & now I'm doing things like this. Hopefully I'll get to work at the Eden Project one day, but a couple of months in and I do love being my own boss. (I'm thinking Beegirl gardening services...) So heres a shameless plug for the Horticulture courses offere at the Eden Project UK :) Seems I'm their new poster girl :)http://www.edenproject.com/blog/index.p ... re-course/ megan-lodge.jpg
Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Very cool.

I have a plant on my desk that I have managed to keep alive for 3 months. Does that count?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Very cool.

I have a plant on my desk that I have managed to keep alive for 3 months. Does that count?
    get a haircut hippie...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    8-)

glad you found something to make money and be happy....

my yard is still waiting for your green thumb.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Very cool.

get a haircut hippie...

:fp:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :mrgreen: i thought this was about something else
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056

There's still time... and room in the "green"house.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Very cool.

get a haircut hippie...

:fp:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Snakeduck wrote:

There's still time... and room in the "green"house.

I gotta go west for that
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Congrats Meg! I love it when people are able to find their 'calling' in life and are able to call it a career. :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Congrats Meg! I love it when people are able to find their 'calling' in life and are able to call it a career. :D

That's not what you told me during my stint as a hitman, acid miner, or bear wrestler...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Snakeduck wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

That's not what you told me during my stint as a hitman, acid miner, or bear wrestler...

:shh: that's a secret between you and me!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless