BILLY CORGAN

Adam HewettAdam Hewett Posts: 120
edited November 2012 in Musicians and Gearheads
i am strictly basing this off his personality, not his musical talents.

does anyone pay attention to how much shit this man talks about, basically, everyone and everything?

anyone have an opinion on him? his comments? anything?

www.grungereport.net - i like the site, but man, the site owner and corgan's constant mouth running is crazy.

billy really does not like eddie v. and pj it seems, too.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• No one likes billy as much as billy likes billy.
    John Roach
  • i am strictly basing this off his personality, not his musical talents.

does anyone pay attention to how much shit this man talks about, basically, everyone and everything?

anyone have an opinion on him? his comments? anything?

http://www.grungereport.net - i like the site, but man, the site owner and corgan's constant mouth running is crazy.

billy really does not like eddie v. and pj it seems, too.
    billy corgan is still alive?

who knew??
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    I think Billy is trying to live up to his image more than anything. Not that I pay real close attention to his wrestling, but I don't see him slagging other companies. He made a bad choice in choosing bitter asshole as his image, but I think he can come off as a pretty cool dude when he's not being a douche.

Far as grungereport goes...Not to say I don't visit it here and there when somebody posts a link, but there definition of "news" is a pretty liberal one. Usually alot of big headlines with a much less convincing story to back up the headline.
  • IS this not genius?

lol lol lol :o:o :shock: :?: :shock: :o:o lol lol lol
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,414
    IS this not genius?

lol lol lol :o:o :shock: :?: :shock: :o:o lol lol lol

:crazy:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Oh well... the guy fucking shreds... SHREDS on the guitar
  • Wrote some spectacular tunes... I don't care one way or another what he says in the press...

ON a somewhat related note, I always thought Liam Gallagher was a dick, but when I met him he couldn't have been more gracious. I get the impression he just sort of hams it up for the press. Maybe the same can be said for Billy.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Wrote some spectacular tunes... I don't care one way or another what he says in the press...

ON a somewhat related note, I always thought Liam Gallagher was a dick, but when I met him he couldn't have been more gracious. I get the impression he just sort of hams it up for the press. Maybe the same can be said for Billy.

Ah, the hate for BC is like a cancer on this board. Sick. Just sick. Let it go people. Who gives a fuck what he says in the press. The guy has a knack for playing things up and you all fall for it! :fp:
    www.cluthelee.com