Need a PJ Friend who lives in Seattle

No0nesRivalNo0nesRival Posts: 95
edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Would anyone who lives in the Seattle area be willing to take me to Magnuson, The Sound Garden, and The Discovery Park? and Easy Street Records? I'm going to Benaroya tomorrow, Some great PJ fan could pick me up there. I'm really nice. PLEASE!!!????
~FEEL THE FLOW~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• My friend whom I've come to visit with is sick and this was they day for the parks. If anyone would like to hang with another impassioned PJ fan please respond! I've traveled over 2000 miles to see Seattle I know I can find another PJ fan to help me out. PLEASE!!!!!!
    ~FEEL THE FLOW~
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    send a plane ticket and i'll be happy to drive you around for the day
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    send a plane ticket and i'll be happy to drive you around for the day
    hee hee! love it! if i could afford that I would hire a car, but seriously i want to hang with a Seattle PJ fan and see a few sights that will be appreciated by an enthusiast.
    ~FEEL THE FLOW~
  • If anyone knows anyone call them, they may not see the post. :) HELP me with this JAMILY! :)
    ~FEEL THE FLOW~
  • Oops hope you made it! I went today...they were awesome. For the record you can take the 30 bus from Seattle Centre to Fremont, hop off and see the troll and then get back on and go to the Soundgarden. Separately thee 33 bus goes from downtown to Discovery Park
    Its pretty easy. Hope you made it!
    168dcfb.jpg