• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    it appears, you CAN go to Missoula on $400 :corn: :lol:

but how much did the return trip cost?
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    buy legos

I think I have spent more like $4000 for legos over the years... :fp:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • not going to missoula from Greece
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    round trip transportationn per person was 175 (gas and hotel there and back). cabin in mt was about 100. ticket was 60, dinner was 50 or so, and i spent 100 or so on misc other food/drinks/booze.

not to bad....cut out steak night and and eat a little cheaper, and camp vs. cabin and 400 would have been very doable. still, 500 is dirt cheap for a 6 day adventure.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    round trip transportationn per person was 175 (gas and hotel there and back). cabin in mt was about 100. ticket was 60, dinner was 50 or so, and i spent 100 or so on misc other food/drinks/booze.

not to bad....cut out steak night and and eat a little cheaper, and camp vs. cabin and 400 would have been very doable. still, 500 is dirt cheap for a 6 day adventure.

You still lost. :corn:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

You still lost. :corn:

i said i was going to blow thru the number.

Truck actually might have pulled it off....or came pretty damn close to doing it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • buy gums for a year
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    celebrate Speedy's birthday. And I would expect some change back
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Exactly how much change are we talkin'?
  • shepshep Posts: 5,763
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Exactly how much change are we talkin'?

depends on how many people you invite to the BBQ. :lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • go to a hotel-spa for the weekend
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    buy 57 packs of Camel Lights
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    buy 800 Jack In The Box tacos. :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

You've said that one before.

I still like it :lol:
    mfc2006 wrote:

i wasn't sure if i'd said that before or not. thanks for letting me know. :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    buy about 100 gallons of gas here in Oregon.

fucking gas prices have been a huge adjustment from living in TX. :fp:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

i wasn't sure if i'd said that before or not. thanks for letting me know. :lol:
    you know Matt..young people..has better memory than old farts like you and me....

and Rick...and SPEDDY...and Granpa Black Diamond...

ok Jose is Latino..they always say lies at birth certificate... :lol::lol:
    mfc2006 wrote:

How are the taxes treating you?

I'm so excited to be a broke ass college graduate in Seattle :lol:
    mfc2006 wrote:

How are the taxes treating you?

I'm so excited to be a broke ass college graduate in Seattle :lol:

it's basically the same. no sale tax....but the income taxes are higher. all in all, it evens out to what we had to pay in Texas.

the no sales tax kicks ass, though. i feel like i'm cheating the system every time i buy something.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

the no sales tax kicks ass, though. i feel like i'm cheating the system every time i buy something.

here is the plan...

go to walmart and buy expensive small light shit, think ipods....ship them to me for less than 10% of the purchase price. i will return them to the local walmart and collect the value of the item plus 10% we will split the profits
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

here is the plan...

go to walmart and buy expensive small light shit, think ipods....ship them to me for less than 10% of the purchase price. i will return them to the local walmart and collect the value of the item plus 10% we will split the profits

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

well, it looks like i've found a 3rd source of income! :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

here is the plan...

how much is your sales tax? I bet I could make more here...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

here is the plan...

I'll notify the FBI immediately
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

here is the plan...

10% give or take a qtr point
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

here is the plan...

always so competitive! :fp:
    :P
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    81 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

here is the plan...

I'll notify the FBI immediately

:fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    shizzle
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

here is the plan...

You'll only get a gift card without a receipt and if the receipt shows you didn't pay sales tax it won't be refunded to you.

#projectratfuck
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Book flights to go to Glen Hansard shows in Australia!! That's NZ$ in this case of course, oh & they're going to be just over NZ$400, oh, except that they're not coz I'm using airpoints for one of them. lulntard.gif
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011