Options

What nonsense sports do you want added to the Olympics?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    sister dating
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I want the Nonsense Olympics to become a reality SO badly. It would make the world a better place!

prelims are friday september 28...

Where?

:fp:

Missoula
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:

Missoula

Sorry... not going, didn't know.

shrug.gif
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Track. But you have to wear #mandals.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,575
    81 wrote:

Missoula

Sorry... not going, didn't know.

shrug.gif
    Oh, that's too bad. For some reason I thought you were going. :(
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm in. I'll need more hockey tape though.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm in. I'll need more hockey tape though.

WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    sack punching

566271740c0571686b81e7e086f0cc15_large
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    sack punching

:lol::lol::lol:

what was that all about
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
  • Options
    norm wrote:

Asked why he did it, Batum said, "I wanted to give him a good reason to flop."

if the flopping statement is true, i'm cool with that foul being taken.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    sack punching

was about to post that...hehe
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Grape throwing
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    potty training a two year old
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    This is from a local newspaper columnist:

Wine tasting. Venue: Rural Lane County. Why not? Sipping wine takes more energy than, say, air-pistol shooting, which is already an Olympic sport. (Odd, isn’t it, that Ashton Eaton must complete 10 events in two days to earn a gold medal while a male air-pistol shooter wins the same medal — and the same $25,000 — by pulling a trigger 60 times in an hour and 50 minutes.) Wine tasting is way harder. In pistol shooting, you only have to raise your outstretched arm to eye level. In wine tasting, you have to lift the glass vertically and not only guide it to the mouth, requiring an entirely new set of muscles, but then set the glass down. (Note: Do not try this 60 times in an hour and 50 minutes.)

The article is 10 Reasons to bring the Olympics to Eugene. If your interested in the rest: http://www.registerguard.com/web/sports ... b.html.csp
    #FHP
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    " he seemed to oversell the contact on fouls writhing on the ground after minimal contact."

What does he think he is? A soccer player?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    applications
  • Options
    3D magnets
  • Options
    snowglobes breaking
  • Options
    I would say walking...but I'm watching it right now. :lol: Walking is a fucking event in the olympics?! :lol: How about next time they have shitting?! :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    I would say walking...but I'm watching it right now. :lol: Walking is a fucking event in the olympics?! :lol: How about next time they have shitting?! :lol:

correc7.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

correc7.jpg

This event cracks me up so much. :lol: :fp:
  • Options
    Tongue rolling

Hair combing

Shoe tieing
  • Options
    Found race walking on the tv... these guys look funny as hell doing this. Just look at that form! :lol:
  • Options
    Found race walking on the tv... these guys look funny as hell doing this. Just look at that form! :lol:
    They all look like they need to go to the bathroom and aren't sure they're going to make it. :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    They all look like they need to go to the bathroom and aren't sure they're going to make it. :lol:
    this :lol:
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,858
    DS1119 wrote:
    Tongue rolling

Hair combing

Shoe tieing
    nose and/or teeth picking.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Red Rover
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Yeah... it's like the turtle is poking his head out