Molson Ampitheater Toronto

whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I get a wee bit paranoid at times....should I be worried about lighting up a doobie at the Black Keys show?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• whygohome wrote:
    I get a wee bit paranoid at times....should I be worried about lighting up a doobie at the Black Keys show?

I can say form dozens and dozens of shows there that they're much more concerned about drinking than smoking.

It probably goes without saying but as long as you're not stupid about it, you should be fine.
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    I've smoked my fair share of joints there. most of the time I've had no problem whatsoever, but on the odd occasion I've seen people get booted. Just be wise about it. If you see security coming by, out the thing. That said, you'll have no problem getting some pot in, but if wait until you smell the previous aroma before sparking your own.
  • whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    Thanks.

All went well.....
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    I was surprised at how little there seemed to be there.
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Sorry about that. My presence would have dramatically increased the amount being smoked.
  • whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    MayDay10 wrote:

My girlfriend and I found ourselves sitting behind a family of four and next to a father and his high school-aged son. To the indifference of the family of four, and, we think, the frustration of the father with the high school-aged son, there was plenty near us in 302....and our 2 joints surely added to the mix. There were even a group of fools asking around for papers, and then rolling joints in plain view....hilarious.

My girlfriend at one point was hesitant b/c of the kids, but fuck, it's a rock and roll show. I will say though, that I feel bad for one thing: I'm not so sure the high school-aged kid will be going to a concert by himself any time soon........
    How were the Shins, by the way? I'm still upset I didn't end up going.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    where did you end up staying?
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    I thought the Shins were very good. Nice turnout for them in the seats as well.
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    whygohome wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:

My girlfriend and I found ourselves sitting behind a family of four and next to a father and his high school-aged son. To the indifference of the family of four, and, we think, the frustration of the father with the high school-aged son, there was plenty near us in 302....and our 2 joints surely added to the mix. There were even a group of fools asking around for papers, and then rolling joints in plain view....hilarious.
    :lol:
    My friend (I'll let him ID himself if he chooses :D) spent half the night at Alpine 1 looking for papers....we asked probably 50 people in the vendor/pj museum area before he got annoyed and started yelling, "I NEED A ROLLING PAPER. I HAVE MARIJUANA AND I CANNOT SMOKE IT, SOMEONE HELP"...this guy came up immediately, all discreet-like and whispered "I got you, man" :D