edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    non smoker? SOLD!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Is Mel Gibson selling some of his old Mad Max memorablia?
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    For the zombie apocalypse?
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol:
    I just don't understand why people would do this to a perfectly good truck. :fp: He's asking pretty close to wholesale value of the truck if it wasn't all tarded up. That truck rolls into a dealership it has no retail value. I would offer him what I think the truck could be sold for parts. Unbelievable...and it's a Toyota too. :fp:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    I just don't understand why people would do this to a perfectly good truck. :fp: He's asking pretty close to wholesale value of the truck if it wasn't all tarded up. That truck rolls into a dealership it has no retail value. I would offer him what I think the truck could be sold for parts. Unbelievable...and it's a Toyota too. :fp:
    Parts......what parts? That thing is a pile of shit. Did you see that chain steering wheel? :lol:
    If that thing rolled into a dealership everyone would laugh their asses off.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    Parts......what parts? That thing is a pile of shit. Did you see that chain steering wheel? :lol:

the mirrors look to be in decent shape :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:

The miles and clean title are attractive. There's the motor, tranny, rear end, etc. that need to be considered for value. There's also labor to get those parts yanked but overall the vehicle as it sits really holds no resale value unless you find another Mad Max fucktard fan to sell it to. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

The miles and clean title are attractive. There's the motor, tranny, rear end, etc. that need to be considered for value. There's also labor to get those parts yanked but overall the vehicle as it sits really holds no resale value unless you find another Mad Max fucktard fan to sell it to. :lol:

not sure i would put that motor in mine even if it was free....who the fuck knows what he did under the hood to that poor thing.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

the mirrors look to be in decent shape :?
    :lol:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    81 wrote:
    not sure i would put that motor in mine even if it was free....who the fuck knows what he did under the hood to that poor thing.

If he got the truck to NY I'd pay him $4000 as it is as long as it runs.
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

that's more than i'd pay....

the only decent looking thing on that truck was the bed.....the rest of the body is junk. frame might be decent...but with all the bad mods, who knows if he chopped that up....and with all the crap he did...i'm scared of that motor...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hmmm...i want it..but if the seller put that 9000 $ on the package to Greece,ill pay 3-4k for taxis... :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    I wonder if the small pile of leaves in the bed come with it? But i would thoroughly enjoy seeing a dude roll up in this. :mrgreen:
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

that's more than i'd pay....

the only decent looking thing on that truck was the bed.....the rest of the body is junk. frame might be decent...but with all the bad mods, who knows if he chopped that up....and with all the crap he did...i'm scared of that motor...

The whole body is junk including the bed. Anything to be useable needs to be refinished so after labor and paint that's a wash. On the plus side the VIN is clean. It's a parts truck to a dealer. However those parts are valuable. Aong with what I alreay listed you have the AC unit, power steering, radiator, etc...it's a $4000 truck all day. Send him a bid for 3000 and I'll pay you 4000. :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i can't be the only one that wants to see 81 et al roll into missoula in this thing :think: :wtf:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol::lol:
    If he threw in the boomerang it would be worth it.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    norm wrote:
    i can't be the only one that wants to see 81 et al roll into missoula in this thing :think: :wtf:

you buy it, i'll drive it....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:

you need something to haul all that lube around in
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:

you need something to haul all that lube around in

i've got a truck...that isn't a POS
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Did a little research about this POS. My initial drunk reaction was correct last night. It's a 4G truck. I just wonder how he gets it inspected after he took the airbag out. :?

ANd yes, I would love to see someone roll into MT with this. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Did a little research about this POS. My initial drunk reaction was correct last night. It's a 4G truck. I just wonder how he gets it inspected after he took the airbag out. :?

air bag isn't need for inspection here. ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Well they're not in NYS either but if the car has one as original equipment it is in NYS. If this vehicle were sold in NYS to anyone they would have to put the original steering wheel back in to pass inspection. Keep that in mind bidders! :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Well they're not in NYS either but if the car has one as original equipment it is in NYS. If this vehicle were sold in NYS to anyone they would have to put the original steering wheel back in to pass inspection. Keep that in mind bidders! :lol:

hmm...never heard that here...but never looked into it either..... i was thinking annual inspection...and all they do is check to make sure your check engine light isn't on and that your odb is working
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    hmm...never heard that here...but never looked into it either..... i was thinking annual inspection...and all they do is check to make sure your check engine light isn't on and that your odb is working

NYS inspection is kind of a pain in the ass. It's annual as well...but all the lights are checked (dashboard lights, turn signals, headlamps, etc)...exhaust...pretty much anything safety or enviromental is checked. Nothing worse then when someone goes in for inspection and they find the catalytic converter bad. You want that sticker on your car buddy...you owe $1200 for a cat. :fp: :lol: