Options

WE Would HAVE HEARD something by now.

2»

Comments

• Options
    pigeonpigeon Posts: 26
    Igottago wrote:
    Just got home from the show..Ed was good..crowd sucked ass. People ruined the fucking show tonight by being useless loudmouth retards. What part of a small theatre show do people not understand? This is not a fucking football game, we don't need to hear all your useless fucking comments shouted out after every chord progression...Dead Man is not a song to stand up and pump your fist to, and yell and scream during the verses. Retards I swear...Ed will never pull off a decent solo set because most people there are fucking retarded and don't understand the concept of atmosphere, mood, MUSIC, and shutting the fuck up for once.

Oh yeah, and the guy with the long hair setting up the guitars in the white labcoat is not Eddie Vedder you stupid imbecels...no need to get overly excited about that part.

just talked to my gfriend and she said the same thing. come on people don't be so stupid.
  • Options
    brandon10brandon10 Posts: 1,114
    Igottago wrote:
    Just got home from the show..Ed was good..crowd sucked ass. People ruined the fucking show tonight by being useless loudmouth retards. What part of a small theatre show do people not understand? This is not a fucking football game, we don't need to hear all your useless fucking comments shouted out after every chord progression...Dead Man is not a song to stand up and pump your fist to, and yell and scream during the verses. Retards I swear...Ed will never pull off a decent solo set because most people there are fucking retarded and don't understand the concept of atmosphere, mood, MUSIC, and shutting the fuck up for once.

Oh yeah, and the guy with the long hair setting up the guitars in the white labcoat is not Eddie Vedder you stupid imbecels...no need to get overly excited about that part.

Ouch....so not a great time?
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Oh no.......did you enjoy the set at least?
  • Options
    How did he react? I would assume it had to be pretty frustrating for him.
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Igottago wrote:

Man that's a shame, hope you had a good time though.
  • Options
    LOL. there were a handful of meatheads in the crowd, but the show kicked ass. Hard Sun closed the show with Liam Finn on drums and EG (girl sidekick) singing back up vocals. It was unreal. SIMPLY AMAZING.

He played Porch, after saying this is one I hadn't planned on doing and haven't practised but here goes....after the first chord monster applause. He played the standards from last Seattle shows. Opened with Walking The Cow.
  • Options
    IgottagoIgottago Posts: 483
    5882300 wrote:
    Oh no.......did you enjoy the set at least?

I have no complaints about the music, or Ed..the sound was fantastic, as this venue is amazing for that type of intimate setting...unforutunately most apes there were too busy yelling out stupid shit to realize that. Do we really need to hear you cheer after each line of a song? I was really hoping for an "unplugged" type atmosphere...if it was like that, could have been a great show. But the people fucking ruined it.

To give Ed credit it seemed he gave up on trying to have an intimate show and made the show a bit funner at the end...he knew he couldn't compete with the retarded crowd this night.
  • Options
    Igottago wrote:
    I have no complaints about the music, or Ed..the sound was fantastic, as this venue is amazing for that type of intimate setting...unforutunately most apes there were too busy yelling out stupid shit to realize that. Do we really need to hear you cheer after each line of a song? I was really hoping for an "unplugged" type atmosphere...if it was like that, could have been a great show. But the people fucking ruined it.

To give Ed credit it seemed he gave up on trying to have an intimate show and made the show a bit funner at the end...he knew he couldn't compete with the retarded crowd this night.

Thanks for the info......bet they are all going to be like that. I promise not to behave in such a manner.
  • Options
    Yeah, there were a lot of morons tonight yelling out all kinds of garbage. Ed sounded great though.
  • Options
    hailhail82hailhail82 Posts: 330
    Hmm. Doesn't bode well for down here in San Diego, which has a tendancy to get noisy. Hope it all goes more smoothly here on out.
    Using the word "methinks" in your message board posts doesn't make you look smart.