Fu@k Benadryl! Green Tea For Allergies!

DriftingByTheStormDriftingByTheStorm Posts: 8,684
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Uhh.
I pretty much live off of benadryl during "allergy season".
Funny thing is, I used to have "spring" allergies, and "fall" allergies.
Somewhere in the last 3 years it's gone to being almost YEAR ROUND thanks to our
"amazing" weather patterns.

RAN OUT the other day and was DYING from sneezing, rubbing my eyes, runny nose, etc etc etc...
looked up "home made antihistamines" ... and wouldn't you know it?
GREEN TEA AND CHAMOMILE TEA WERE ON THE LIST!

I called bull shit, but i was desperate.
A while back my dad brought me over a bunch of old tea packets that he never used,
and he had both green and chamomile in there (what a surprise to me, cuz i NEVER drink tea) ...
not trusting one or the other, i mixed up both and drank it.

IT WORKED INSTANTLY.
I MEAN ... LIKE ON THE SECOND SIP.
And it lasts for about ONE HOUR PER SIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(those two sips at one time lasted for a little over two hours)
and it took care of EVERYTHING. No itchy eyes. No runny nose. Dried up IMMEDIATELY. No sneezing. Just pure sane living.

Fast forward to today, and I'm mixing up some chillout drink in a cooler to keep the heat off.
Its like a 2 liter cooler. I mixed up ONE CUP of hot water with ONE packet of green tea ...
and then diluted it with ice and almost 2 liters of water ... added a little cranberry juice and a half an orange squeezed to make it taste like anything other than water.

SAME THING.
a couple of sips.
ALLERGIES GONE.

Shit is amazing!

ANY OTHER HOME REMEDIES YA'LL DISCOVERED, THAT BLEW YOU AWAY?
I'm ***SOLD*** on this shit.
Benadryl = IN THE TRASH.
If I was to smile and I held out my hand
If I opened it now would you not understand?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    This is good to know, as I tend to live in a Benadryl coma during the allergy season (goldenrod is my nemesis). Thanks for the info.
    ELITIST FUK