My neighbor is "having fun" right now!!

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:
    this happened to us nearly 20 years ago... all we heard for about 3 hours was:-

" 1 2 3 ... oh come on big boy, again!!! keep going, you can do it.... 1 2 3 oh yes, come on!!! Again big boy, you can do it!!!!"

apparently our neighbour was a dwarf and he was trying to get onto the bed.

SANTA???
  • LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    Next time yell, "Finish Her" in your best mortal kombat voice.
    :lol::lol::lol:

I used to live on the bottom level of a house and the couple upstairs had a routine. Every single Saturday morning they'd fight loudly. But generally that night or the following night I'd hear the bed going. Poor girl though, the bed squeaking lasted maybe all of 5 minutes. It started off slow...gained some speed...super speed...then done. I never heard anything vocal though. No wonder they fought a lot.

I've mastered being quiet, having always had roommates. And now that I share a house with three guys (one of them being my brother), I'm like a god damn ninja :lol: :fp:
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
    My neighbors will hear it tonight. Home alone again.

Aww poor thing
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    LiLiNY81 wrote:

I've mastered being quiet, having always had roommates. And now that I share a house with three guys (one of them being my brother), I'm like a god damn ninja :lol: :fp:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Call Me ;)

Call Me ;)

:lol::lol::lol: :fp:

Call Me maybe ;)
    Fixed ;)

C'mon, I couldn't pass that up.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    A few years ago I went to a burlesque show.While at the bar a guy in full gimp gear,a dog collar and leash said hello to me calling me by my name :shock: I was stunned into silence.
    He was joined by a woman in a rubber catsuit and an eye mask who also seemed to know me :? .Finding my voice I said I didn't know who they were,the woman took her eye mask off,it was my upstairs neighbour and her husband.
    We regulaly heard them 'having fun' but I never expected they were having that much fun :corn:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    stargirl69 wrote:
    A few years ago I went to a burlesque show.While at the bar a guy in full gimp gear,a dog collar and leash said hello to me calling me by my name :shock: I was stunned into silence.
    He was joined by a woman in a rubber catsuit and an eye mask who also seemed to know me :? .Finding my voice I said I didn't know who they were,the woman took her eye mask off,it was my upstairs neighbour and her husband.
    We regulaly heard them 'having fun' but I never expected they were having that much fun :corn:

bah-ahahahhahahahahhahhahahha! :lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    stargirl69 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: awesome!!!

whats yours home address??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    dunkman wrote:
    this happened to us nearly 20 years ago... all we heard for about 3 hours was:-

" 1 2 3 ... oh come on big boy, again!!! keep going, you can do it.... 1 2 3 oh yes, come on!!! Again big boy, you can do it!!!!"

apparently our neighbour was a dwarf and he was trying to get onto the bed.

:lol:
    stargirl69 wrote:

:lol: I moved :fp: But I now have two elderly gay neighbours ... I can provide my new address? :corn: :D
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    If I heard my neighbors having fun, they must be using a megaphone...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I'd love to have some fun to entertain my neighbours...
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

:corn:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

:thumbup:

Who doesn't like to put on a show from time to time? :lol:

I don't get that from my neighbors...all I hear is their baby screaming all the time :x
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    Apartments anybody here live in a House :P
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    stargirl69 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

:lol: I moved :fp: But I now have two elderly gay neighbours ... I can provide my new address? :corn: :D
    elderly gay neighbours ????oh,mmm...sent it to Black Diamond then :fp:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    If I heard my neighbors having fun, they must be using a megaphone...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30BlueyXoyg
    old people.... :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

yeah....all i get is the neighbors drinking age daughter laying out a couple of times in the summer. fence makes it tough to get a good look tho. :x :x :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    this was 20 years ago but one morning my roommate came out of his bedroom laughing...his bedroom shared a wall with the neighbors bedroom wall...so i guess the neighbor was having some fun...he hears the usual noises...it was getting pretty noisy and then...silence

few seconds later...

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:wtf: :corn:
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    norm wrote:
    this was 20 years ago but one morning my roommate came out of his bedroom laughing...his bedroom shared a wall with the neighbors bedroom wall...so i guess the neighbor was having some fun...he hears the usual noises...it was getting pretty noisy and then...silence

few seconds later...

GoiMTvP.gif
    norm wrote:

few seconds later...

:lol::lol:
    norm wrote:

few seconds later...

:lol::D:clap:
    norm wrote:

few seconds later...

WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    norm wrote:

few seconds later...

i thought it might have been you but you're too young ;) :P :lol:
    norm wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    norm wrote:

few seconds later...

norm wrote:

[diddle]