Comments

• shepshep Posts: 5,763
    81 wrote:
    shep wrote:
    do you need me to make you a drawing?

yes please

I knew you were going to say that... :fp:

This trip is starting to sound like work.... :roll:

Send me your email and I'll get you a drawing for approval by Tuesday next week. :P
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    This is gonna be awesome. I haven't been this excited about next tuesday in months.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    I will own one before 2012 is over. You heard it here first.

3 weeks left :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I will own one before 2012 is over. You heard it here first.

3 weeks left :corn:

I've got time.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Was thinking about this yesterday. The race should run from NYC to Seattle. Seems like the only finish for a PJ Gumball Rally. Plus completely ignoring the South would be right in line with the bands practices.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    Was thinking about this yesterday. The race should run from NYC to Seattle. Seems like the only finish for a PJ Gumball Rally. Plus completely ignoring the South would be right in line with the bands practices.

good call.

how perfect would it be if they played a show in New York on say wed night, and then followed up with a show at the gorge on friday/sat

i'd rent a car and make the drive
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • shepshep Posts: 5,763
    Horos wrote:

:x :x :x :x

Count me out if that is your plans! :P
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    shep wrote:
    Horos wrote:

:x :x :x :x

Count me out if that is your plans! :P

time to break out the party bus :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg