no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    kangaroo-treehugger.gif

I'd rather not talk about it :(
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    There was a similar incident on the news here a few days ago.Mother went to the airport with her son who has learning disabilities,somehow the son wandered off from the mother and walked through all security checks without being stopped until he boarded a random plane.

The mother is freaking out at the airport security because her son managed to get on a plane without checks,I'm thinking to myself as this toothless wonder is being interviewed on the news,'Where was she/what was she doing when her disabled son had the time to make his way through various security checks and right onto a plane before she was alerted to his disappearance? :fp:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    stargirl69 wrote:
    There was a similar incident on the news here a few days ago.Mother went to the airport with her son who has learning disabilities,somehow the son wandered off from the mother and walked through all security checks without being stopped until he boarded a random plane.

The mother is freaking out at the airport security because her son managed to get on a plane without checks,I'm thinking to myself as this toothless wonder is being interviewed on the news,'Where was she/what was she doing when her disabled son had the time to make his way through various security checks and right onto a plane before she was alerted to his disappearance? :fp:

Maybe she was updating her FB status on her iPhone?
    ELITIST FUK
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited July 2012
    edit.
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    It's idiocy and self-centeredness...me me me! And fuck courtesy while you're at it.

Sorry your nephews had to be there through all that.

stargirl, I read a similar story (or maybe the same one? He had no ticket, no passport, etc.) Although I didn't see that he was disabled - shouldn't matter anyway, he's a KID! - I couldn't wrap my mind around how someone was not keeping an eye on him.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    kangaroo-treehugger.gif

I'd rather not talk about it :(

what's your story?
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    hedonist wrote:
    It's idiocy and self-centeredness...me me me! And fuck courtesy while you're at it.

Sorry your nephews had to be there through all that.

stargirl, I read a similar story (or maybe the same one? He had no ticket, no passport, etc.) Although I didn't see that he was disabled - shouldn't matter anyway, he's a KID! - I couldn't wrap my mind around how someone was not keeping an eye on him.

Absolutely,sounds like the same story.No matter what the kids capacity he was 8 years old and I think he was autistic.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”