Options

Why Obama will lose next November

2»

Comments

• Options
    markin ballmarkin ball Posts: 1,067
    I think the op has some good points. All of those things appear to make sense. My critique of the article would be is that the article ignores that nobody is exactly chomping at the bit to vote for romney either. My guess is that voter participation will be significantly down, but in the end all of these guesses aren't worth much and we'll have to wait and see. Long way to go yet.
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

"With our thoughts we make the world"
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,766
    I think the op has some good points. All of those things appear to make sense. My critique of the article would be is that the article ignores that nobody is exactly chomping at the bit to vote for romney either. My guess is that voter participation will be significantly down, but in the end all of these guesses aren't worth much and we'll have to wait and see. Long way to go yet.

Good points. This is not a year in which people are jumping up and down yelling. "Whoopie, I love politics!"

I want to see Obama get another four years because a) I don't at all see Romney or anyone else being a better choice and b) that being the case, I'm curious to see if he can create a decent legacy after all, especially without having to think about the next election after that.

What I want to know is, when will we get some leaders who are really willing to address issues like the coming energy crisis, the failing health of our environment, climate change and an economy based on endless consumption in a finite world?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    So when Romney wins he will get the unemployment rate to what 6% in his 1st yr go ahead tell me that is what will happen and i will tell you i have a bridge for sale , i bet he won't even get to 6% in 4yrs ...

Fuck me the choices are so weak i'll jusy go ahead and writte in Mickey Mouse as my choice ....
    Never ever vote for a damn Republican ......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    he just gave israel another $70 million in military aid today....as if they need it...

and not a fucking peep from the fiscal conservatives and tea party in congress...

weapons to kill = good

helping people live = bad
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    he just gave israel another $70 million in military aid today....as if they need it...

and not a fucking peep from the fiscal conservatives and tea party in congress...

weapons to kill = good

helping people live = bad

Exactly why because Israel is the Motherland to all that exist , and yeah while were at it lets make sure all citizens have access to any type of weapon you so desire and fuck the hungry or homeless , yeah great fucking America ......
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    So when Romney wins he will get the unemployment rate to what 6% in his 1st yr go ahead tell me that is what will happen and i will tell you i have a bridge for sale , i bet he won't even get to 6% in 4yrs ...

Fuck me the choices are so weak i'll jusy go ahead and writte in Mickey Mouse as my choice ....

write in Godfather. as your choice for president I'll be under the Republicrate Party
    I'll legalize pot and create thousands of jobs just with that alone..farming, distrubion ,sales
    lic.fee's,tax's,new pot stores by the thousands alone,trucking,air delivery,insurance companys will profit and will be required to pay tribute to the state they operate in for schools and hosiptals. I'm thinking a multi Billion dollar business venture in the first alone. :mrgreen:

Godfather. for president in November and for ever.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Godfather. wrote:

And you're doing away with term limits I see. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Godfather. wrote:

write in Godfather. as your choice for president I'll be under the Republicrate Party
    I'll legalize pot and create thousands of jobs just with that alone..farming, distrubion ,sales
    lic.fee's,tax's,new pot stores by the thousands alone,trucking,air delivery,insurance companys will profit and will be required to pay tribute to the state they operate in for schools and hosiptals. I'm thinking a multi Billion dollar business venture in the first alone. :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeldwfOwuL8
  • Options
    Godfather. wrote:

ooop's got a little carried away :mrgreen:

Godfather.
  • Options
    Godfather. wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I've already promised my vote to another candidate for World Benevolent Dictator.

Oh Great One, shall I tell them who? ;)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    brianlux wrote:
    I'm sorry to tell you this, but I've already promised my vote to another candidate for Benevolent Dictator.

is it this guy??

jerry_lawler_bio.png

or this one??

ac6.jpg

at least with the second guy we are all gonna have food :lol::lol:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Ill take the BURGER KING as my V.P because after I legalize weed I think his business just might boom...and there ya go ..more job's ! I have it all figured out. :lol:

Godfather.
  • Options
    Godfather. wrote:
    Ill take the BURGER KING as my V.P because after I legalize weed I think his business just might boom...and there ya go ..more job's ! I have it all figured out. :lol:

Godfather.

I'm waiting for approval of our future World Benevolent Dictator to make an announcement lest I get myself in big hot water. Beside, I'm probably already getting in deep shit for hijacking the thread. :oops:

• Options
    brianlux wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

I'm waiting for approval of our future World Benevolent Dictator to make an announcement lest I get myself in big hot water. Beside, I'm probably already getting in deep shit for hijacking the thread. :oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Godfather.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    brianlux wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I've already promised my vote to another candidate for World Benevolent Dictator.

best not. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    brianlux wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

best not. 8-)

What they don't know won't hurt them right? ;)

• Options
    Godfather. wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeldwfOwuL8

;) awesome !

Godfather.
  • Options
    Godfather. wrote:

Ok that works ...
  • Options
    Godfather. --

Sometimes politics can seem very small.

But the choice voters face in this election couldn't be bigger.

Over the past two months, we have been outraised by our opponents. They've used that advantage to distort the truth and mislead people, over and over, on TV and the radio in battleground states.

Tonight is one of the most critical fundraising deadlines we'll face.

If we win this election, it will be because of what you did in moments like this to close the gap.

Please make a donation of $3 or more right now:

Thank you.

Barack
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Godfather. wrote:
    If we win this election, it will be because of what you did in moments like this to close the gap.

Thank you.

Barack

See, if you throw him $2.99, you cant be sure it wasnt because of what you did that he won.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Godfather. wrote:

Thank you.

Barack

See, if you throw him $2.99, you cant be sure it wasnt because of what you did that he won.

:lol::lol::lol:

Godfather.