marrying a mars bar?

your move nowyour move now Posts: 1,165
edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm a big advocate for equal marriage rights but this is just stupid....

although i love the woman talking about her love pinot grigio "He listens to me, he protects me in dark alleys and he is always pleasantly stiff"

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/soci ... 2072635829
I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I blame Dunk
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    go check out the "married to the eiffel tower" docco. i saw it on sbs a while ago. quite entertaining.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    meon...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I divorced a Whatchamacallit once...
    single parenting is hard...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I married a Cookie. and divorcing a Cookie.

true.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I married a Cookie. and divorcing a Cookie.

true.
    :lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    go check out the "married to the eiffel tower" docco. i saw it on sbs a while ago. quite entertaining.
    oh man. that docco is awesome
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    single parenting is hard...

:lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • shepshep Posts: 5,763
    My buddy on facebook actually created a profile for "Wendy's Big Bacon Classic" and then put himself in a relationship with the burger...

they've been dating 2 years now... I wish he'd shit or get off the pot so I can take a crack at her....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    shep wrote:
    My buddy on facebook actually created a profile for "Wendy's Big Bacon Classic" and then put himself in a relationship with the burger...

they've been dating 2 years now... I wish he'd shit or get off the pot so I can take a crack at her....
    :lol::lol::lol:
    shep wrote:

:fp: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    I'm a big advocate for equal marriage rights but this is just stupid....

although i love the woman talking about her love pinot grigio "He listens to me, he protects me in dark alleys and he is always pleasantly stiff"

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/soci ... 2072635829

id rather marry a flake. mmmmmm choclate.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I know about a girl from school who was called "Kit-Kat" ... well she was called it behind her back like what kids do .... all because she admitted to friends that she had been intimate with aforementioned chocolate covered wafer snack.

To this day I have no idea if it was the 2 finger or 4 finger version though.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    I know about a girl from school who was called "Kit-Kat" ... well she was called it behind her back like what kids do .... all because she admitted to friends that she had been intimate with aforementioned chocolate covered wafer snack.

Did you break off a piece of that Kit Kat bar?
    dunkman wrote:

:lol: i love Dissidentman

and his wife.. 8-)
    dunkman wrote:

with my teeth.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

and his wife.. 8-)

:lol::lol:8-)
    dunkman wrote:

and his wife.. 8-)

join the queue sonny boy 8-)
    dunkman wrote:

and his wife.. 8-)

i have a vip pass Daniel son..size counts 8-)
    dunkman wrote:

and his wife.. 8-)

i have vip pass Daniel son..size counts 8-)

yeah but let's be honest.. you'd be knackered after 3 thrusts. ;););)
    dunkman wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

I don't know how I feel about the turn this thread has taken...

dunkman wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

i have with me a bottle of scotch to help me with that ;)

who the fuck are u?you are just the husband..mind your own business please.. :fp: :lol:

3848742534_09a424a2c8.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    thinking of picking up a half dozen creme filled donuts on the way home today
    i have with me a bottle of scotch to help me with that ;)

dunkman wrote:

3848742534_09a424a2c8.jpg
    :lol: i missed u Dunk :lol:

who the fuck are u?you are just the husband..mind your own business please.. :fp: :lol:

Where is 81 with his "this thread is useless without pictures" comment?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    thinking of picking up a half dozen creme filled donuts on the way home today

i just buy the normal ones and fill them with creme at home