I've Heard It ALL: Penis Stolen By Thieves

g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/2 ... ostpopular

Thieves stole a man's penis while he slept, according to police.
Fei Lin, 41, of the Niqiao village near Wenling City, in east China’s Zhejiang province, told police he was asleep when the thieves burst into his room and put a bag over his head, according to CEN/EUROPICS and as reported in the Daily Star.

"They put something over my head and pulled down my trousers and then they ran off," Lin said. "I was so shocked I didn't feel a thing - then I saw I was bleeding and my penis was gone."

Police believe the attackers were jealous lovers of several local women whom Lin was having affairs with, the Austrian Times reported. Lin denied taking part in any infidelity.

Emergency workers and police searched for Lin's anatomy but turned up nothing, according to TNT Magazine. The penis thieves are nowhere to be found, but police said they're looking for the jealous lovers.

If this is true what he supposedly did, it pays to keep your pecker in you pants and with one loved one.

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Does this story make anyone else instantly think of this song:

http://youtu.be/VDss8V2OME4

Damn. The world is crazy!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    dang
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Same thing happened to me!!! :shock:
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    Not to play into Asian stereotypes, but how did he not "feel anything?"

Pretty sure I'd know if someone cut off my junk...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    that's why i always keep mine with me
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    norm wrote:

hold on tight with both hands
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    norm wrote:

Yeah, don't be leaving that shit on top of your dresser. Thieves are everywhere...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:

Yeah, don't be leaving that shit on top of your dresser. Thieves are everywhere...

made that mistake once...once
    norm wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:

made that mistake once...once

:lol::lol::lol:
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Not to play into Asian stereotypes, but how did he not "feel anything?"

:mrgreen:

I don't even have a penis (though in a different boat as poor Mr. Lin), but I cringed reading that story.
    Dr-Peter-Venkman-Bill-Murray-In-Ghostbusters.gif

"It's true your Honor, This man has no Penis"

William+Atherton+Ghostbusters.jpg
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    Damned thieves
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • VinylGirlVinylGirl Posts: 551
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Video won't load, but I immediately thought if he took a walk down second ave towards St. Marks place
    he may find it lying on a blanket next to a broken toaster oven 8-)
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Bastards
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Now the guy is gonna be up all night, searching every Craigslist in the nation for his penis.. shame..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,962
    Caveeze wrote:
    Now the guy is gonna be up all night, searching every Craigslist in the nation for his penis.. shame..

Damn flippers!
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Go Beavers wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

Damn flippers!

Yeah, but this dude was Asian. I'm waiting for the limited edition white penis to go on the market.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    Go Beavers wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

Damn flippers!

Yeah, but this dude was Asian. I'm waiting for the limited edition white penis to go on the market.

i've been 0 for, since 97'
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Said the perp: "It wasn't as hard as I thought"
  • VinylGirlVinylGirl Posts: 551
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Video finally loaded, and it's exactly the song I thought it was going to be...
    Popped right into my head when I first heard this story too.