From Beijing yesterday while I was packing my
car for vacation, and here's this person gargling
OutChinese, and I kept trying to tell them I
don't speak Chinese, but she just kept getting more
and more angry. And I didn't think to use that
App where you type in what you want to say in
whatever language and it tells you. AndI know tho
is super wrong, but I ended up yelling " you wing
wong numba"!!! Which is when she finally hung up.
So.. Anyonelse get those calls that make you wonder
Who must had your number before they gave it to YOU??
I also got a call form Fremont MI last night...no message,
Totally weird after China called..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    I get a couple wrong numbers... But I get sales calls more.

"BONGGGGGGG This is your captain speaking. You are eligible to recieve a free cruise from yada yada yada..." :evil:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Whoever had our number before apparently never paid their bills.

Oh, wait...
  • your move nowyour move now Posts: 1,165
    I had an old number for a friend and got a very angry message back one day telling me to tell all my mates to stop messaging/calling them
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    I had to change my number cuz we got so many calls for whoever had the number before.
    Now I guess its someone else's chore.

BTW...what App?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    FrankieG wrote:
    I get a couple wrong numbers... But I get sales calls more.

"BONGGGGGGG This is your captain speaking. You are eligible to recieve a free cruise from yada yada yada..." :evil:

Got one of those this morning! So much for me being a winner.. :fp:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    I got a call once from this guy who was like "This is Craig...remember, from Mexico?" I said I had never been to Mexico and I didn't have any friends named Craig. He asked "Are you sure you weren't in Mexico?" Uhhh...yeah pretty sure I'd remember having quite a difficult time getting into a country when I don't even have a passport.

Then I got a message on my voicemail once of a guy who was explaining that he was at some home goods store and they didn't have the coffee maker they wanted. He said he was only going to be there for a few minutes longer and to call back to let him know which coffee maker to get. I called back and explained that he dialed the wrong number. We had a laugh and I said "I do need a coffee maker though...can't go wrong with Mr. Coffee." :lol:
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    I love it when an actual state shows up on the caller ID. I never answer, but am always like, "Honey, Kentucky is calling again. Want me to tell him to fuck off?"
    Snakeduck wrote:
    I love it when an actual state shows up on the caller ID. I never answer, but am always like, "Honey, Kentucky is calling again. Want me to tell him to fuck off?"

I love to call Snakeduck and ask if his refrigerator is running. He always has kind words for me.
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    Snakeduck wrote:

I love to call Snakeduck and ask if his refrigerator is running. He always has kind words for me.

Just wait until we can communicate sans the phone... :twisted: Speaking of which, are you in for Missoula like officially?
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Just wait until we can communicate sans the phone... :twisted: Speaking of which, are you in for Missoula like officially?

I will be in Missoula "officially". This will be good...
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    The guy who had my old number before me (or who gave it out as his fake number) was in some serious legal trouble. I had law offices and collection agencies calling me all the time.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    I would also like to thank you for getting Stairway to Heaven stuck in my head for the past hour. :)

Oooooh, makes you wonder... *guitar part* 8-):mrgreen:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    not the number i have the last 4 years but the previous one,..
    the girl have it before me must be very....good.. at her .....job...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710

I ended up yelling " you wing
    wong numba"!!!

:lol:
    (you're bad)
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    StillHere wrote:
    I had to change my number cuz we got so many calls for whoever had the number before.

BTW...what App?
    There's some App available that converts languages
    for you. I'll look it up and tell you what it's called.
    My friend from work swears by it! Lol
    not the number i have the last 4 years but the previous one,..
    the girl have it before me must be very....good.. at her .....job...
    Hahaha!!!!
    Ok Jo.. There's a generic version called language
    Translator and there's Google Translator, which
    is the one my friend loves so much. I downloaded
    it just now, just in case my Chinese friend calls
    back to tell me to go fuck myself for making
    fun of her!! Lmao!
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    StillHere wrote:

BTW...what App?
    There's some App available that converts languages
    for you. I'll look it up and tell you what it's called.
    My friend from work swears by it! Lol

It's called Vocre..
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I got a call years ago from Jay Leno; our phone number was a digit off from his producer's :D
  • Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    Somebody use to call me just about everyday asking for Tupac...
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all