Options

***Holy Grail for SuzieMay! (Donation List & Raffle Info!)

Comments

• Options
    wow very nice items su may ! a sealed binaural :crazy:

the volume of contributors speaks volumes for how much of a great community member & person you are :D

enjoy !
    manchester 00
    manchester 09
    belfast 2010
    hyde park 2010
    manchester 2012 1&2
    amsterdam 2012 1&2
    EV manchester 2012
    EV london 31/7/12
    brooklyn 2013 1&2
    milano,leeds,milton keynes 2014

monkey driven call this living
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    ok...

as i said before ,to do this for this lovely person was an idea of me more than a year ago,but always something happens and we postpone it,(other holy grails ideas,we need to run fast,,some other things organized from friends,so we want to do this at the best timing,and no other thing running the same time.)
    ok,i m the one that have the ideas to do more holy grails for girls at the forum,but thats another story.. :lol:

anyway,we all here know how great Su May is,how helps other members,and what she offers at the community...
    i know alot of you guys, know her via the forum,,but i have to admit,that im very happy im one of the lucky ones that had the chance to meet her in person at Euro 12 tour..

took me less than a min,after i talked to her,(i think was in prague first time we talkes,Sorry Su May,im fuckin old and cant remember shit..)
    to realise how great,lovely person Su May is..

really,is one of the person,that wins you,right away,her warm smile and sweet talk,makes you understand that you dealing with a very kind,polite,sweet,good heart person...

when i get back from tour,there was no way for wait any longer for this..

im very happy that we finally did this and went well..really,i was talking with Roger how smooth all went ,and fast...
    im happy as well,that so many people helped,and you cant imagine the offers we had,even after we bought the items,people pm us,and say,i wanna put extra money to buy all for Su May,,another friend,offer to buy what item was missing,another friend offer the msg poster for free..etc...

Su May,you need to realise,that except,that you obviously deserve this...except the fact that im happy that the idea was a successful one,cos of the people help in this..

people really loves you here,cos you are a truly amazing woman,and the community feels really proud that you are a member of it..

Thank you for everything you did and doing for us.....

and ofcourse,Thank to ALL of you out there that you help us do this

really really thanks....

Roger,again....great job my friend,organize this with u is always a pleasure....

Dimitris...

p.s....

Thanks for explain us..the reason behind the doggie-woff poster..and i dont have to ask you about it..

ill post the conversation,me and Roger about it.after Roger pm the 3 items you told him are your holy grails.:

"Dimitris:what the fuck is that woof poster??
    Roger:i dont know!
    Dimitris:have u ever saw that poster before?
    Roger,:No,but i search at ebay,its so expensive..
    Dimitris:Shit..why she want that??
    Roger:i dont have a clue,i never understand women..
    Dimitris:yeah,even Einstein cant understand women,wtf you thinking??that me and you could understand them?? :fp: :lol::lol:

well......Su May...WE WOOF YOU TOO....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    How effing cool is that!!!!
    Great grail for arguably the most deserving person around here!!!!
    Congratulations Su May! I can't remember the last time I met anyone as genuine, helpful and caring - don't change ;)
    REAL nice job Roger and Dimi, and kudos to the EXTENSIVE list of of generous people who made this happen!
    This ain't a forum - it's a family!!!
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    Aussie357 wrote:
    perfect said!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    ok...

as i said before ,to do this for this lovely person was an idea of me more than a year ago,but always something happens and we postpone it,(other holy grails ideas,we need to run fast,,some other things organized from friends,so we want to do this at the best timing,and no other thing running the same time.)
    ok,i m the one that have the ideas to do more holy grails for girls at the forum,but thats another story.. :lol:

anyway,we all here know how great Su May is,how helps other members,and what she offers at the community...
    i know alot of you guys, know her via the forum,,but i have to admit,that im very happy im one of the lucky ones that had the chance to meet her in person at Euro 12 tour..

took me less than a min,after i talked to her,(i think was in prague first time we talkes,Sorry Su May,im fuckin old and cant remember shit..)

really,is one of the person,that wins you,right away,her warm smile and sweet talk,makes you understand that you dealing with a very kind,polite,sweet,good heart person...

im very happy that we finally did this and went well..really,i was talking with Roger how smooth all went ,and fast...
    im happy as well,that so many people helped,and you cant imagine the offers we had,even after we bought the items,people pm us,and say,i wanna put extra money to buy all for Su May,,another friend,offer to buy what item was missing,another friend offer the msg poster for free..etc...

Su May,you need to realise,that except,that you obviously deserve this...except the fact that im happy that the idea was a successful one,cos of the people help in this..

people really loves you here,cos you are a truly amazing woman,and the community feels really proud that you are a member of it..

really really thanks....

Roger,again....great job my friend,organize this with u is always a pleasure....

Dimitris...

p.s....

Thanks for explain us..the reason behind the doggie-woff poster..and i dont have to ask you about it..

ill post the conversation,me and Roger about it.after Roger pm the 3 items you told him are your holy grails.:

Dimitris:yeah,even Einstein cant understand women,wtf you thinking??that me and you could understand them?? :fp: :lol::lol:

Omigod Dimitris :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Very sweet of you. It was lovely to meet you too, too bad we didn't get to hang too much, I think we were on different schedules (me sleeping in line, you having fun in the bars :lol::lol: ). I also spent a lot of time yelling into the phone to the luggage people. I'm never checking in my luggage again :fp: :fp: I finally got it back 2 days before I left Copenhagen which is why it looks like I only have 2 outfits in Scandinavia.

I was actually fully expecting Roger to say maybe not the Woof poster so I was really surprised when he said OK.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    The list of who all donated, in no particular order:

NAUjackfan
    JMo
    yieldtothepj
    White Discussion
    elwayvedder
    we-were-but-stones
    Black Diamond
    RedMosquito02
    themessenger
    Aussie357
    rattzey
    ziobradipo
    Leezestarr313
    jjflash
    barger395
    HesCalledDyer
    demetrios
    your move now
    jwhjr17
    oona left
    JOEJOEJOE
    jbaker67
    Kathi
    Chief Broom
    PJ-Cubs
    dottles
    bobby dazzlers
    rafie
    morello
    EZ1221C
    movaughn
    mfc2006
    Loulou
    theserialthrilla
    LarsK13
    stipe19
    dankind
    Dirty Tom
    JK_Livin
    driftin along
    Paulina87
    ogey38
    JK36392
    jweyers
    wwsuicide
    kellanazzie
    deftones
    don smith
    alphawolf
    Savage Tongue
    High Fidelity 2000
    shep
    Attaway77
    PJForceofNature
    veddertown
    mookyb69
    boyo79
    Blredyellow
    Claireack
    GivenToLukinKP
    smanchac1
    guacamolejoe
    bootlegger10
    RKCNDY
    Princess Bulldozer
    LeatherMosquitoMan
    juancor70
    apple
    Meg8686
    DJ253147
    Chicagone
    pdalowsky
    Released1980
    dimitrispearljam
    LukinFan
    Thank you everyone!!! heart.gifheart.gifheart.gif
  • Options
    jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,943
    Well deserved!
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | 2024-05-16 Las Vegas | 2024-05-18 Las Vegas |
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    (me sleeping in line, you having fun in the bars :lol::lol: ).
    :shock: :shock: me??bars??party???..never happened...i was at church !!! :lol:
    Suziemay wrote:
    which is why it looks like I only have 2 outfits in Scandinavia.

sorry,i didnt notice your outfit..
    i always see and imagine women naked .. :o :oops: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

enjoy your holy grail.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,029

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :mrgreen: so happy to be part of your holy grail and to meet you on euro tour!!!
    Enjoy your grails!!! :D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    LukinFan wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    You're welcome Su May!!

:D
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    Yeah and Hooray for Su May!! One the most deserving people in this community for all that she does!! :-D :-D

:thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap:

Cheers to you Su May,
    Barger
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    Aussie357 wrote:
    perfect said!

:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Enjoy the holy grail! You truly deserve it for everything that you do for the people on these boards.
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    :D:D:D Thanks for sharing with us the storys behind each treasure. Its nice to think the items have found thier rightful owner. As always thanks to everyone involved for working thier magic and making all this craziness possible & Enjoy Enjoy Suzie May!! :clap::clap: :wave: :thumbup: :clap::clap:
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Great post Dimi!! Congrats Suziemay, a richly deserved grail that was enjoyable to follow... :D
    ok...

really really thanks....

Dimitris...

p.s....

Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    ok...

really really thanks....

Dimitris...

p.s....

"It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    appieappie Posts: 1,441
    Congratz with these very cool items Su :D

Its Karma my friend

After those many people you made happy its more then deserved many people made you happy

Thanx to all involved in this...You all rock hard to make this happen for one of the coolest people on this board

:clap::clap::clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:wave:
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    congrats!

that sealed Binaural looks beautiful.

but it's even better unsealed.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    Congrats SuMay!! You more than deserve it!
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    So awesome for you SuMay!!!! Such a wonderful person to receive these things :D
  • Options
    wufff
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    So glad it's arrived and you're happy :D
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

:shock: :o:o:lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear, I think will be wearing a potato sack around you next time.

Thanks again everyone, still can't believe I have all of these especially the Woof poster! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Imagining most women I see/meet as wearing potato sacks has helped to keep me happily married, but I've gotta tell you, that's a lot harder to do during the summer. Impossible, really.

Su May, this package couldn't have gone out to a nicer person.

BTW: Think of the conversation between Dimi and Roger if you had Louboutins on the list.
    Suziemay wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Thanks again everyone, still can't believe I have all of these especially the Woof poster! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

hehehe....
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,029
    wufff
    you want one too? :lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    wufff
    you want one too? :lol:
    nah..i dont want to mix Einstain brain more... :lol:
  • Options
    i wuff you all :lol: