• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    useless_products_05.jpg
    These as well ...

thumbnail.aspx?q=4860761154520849&id=69559b1208ab12e049795853e0d5b138
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Jason P wrote:
    These as well ...

thumbnail.aspx?q=4860761154520849&id=69559b1208ab12e049795853e0d5b138

YES!!! First so those last year drunk while walking the strip in Vgeas. I almost had a seizure from laughing so hard!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    how is this PJ related?
    A motorized ice cream cone? I can't believe how many useless products there out there for sale. :? :fp:

useless_products_01.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    LloydXmas wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    the same reason people could get an android but choose to buy an iPhone.

Yeah but iPhones don't cost 10 times plus more than a comparable product. :?
    I'm not gonna lie, I was thinking about getting one of these the other day.

I had the option to buy my android for $20 or an iPhone for $200 for me the iPhone cost 10x more than the android...and awww....look! even MORE ways Apple wants you to spend more money on their overpriced products!

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/tech/ ... 49306.html
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    how is this PJ related?

Is this like your running joke around here? Kudos if so cuz that's funny. If not... :roll:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    imagesCAH72FUH.jpg

I'm also going to have to disagree on this. There needs to be snuggies so I can laugh at the commercials where the family "raises the roof" around the campfire in their matching snuggies. Now the dog snuggie on the other hand...
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    imagesCAH72FUH.jpg

I'm also going to have to disagree on this. There needs to be snuggies so I can laugh at the commercials where the family "raises the roof" around the campfire in their matching snuggies. Now the dog snuggie on the other hand...

It gets worse...

imagesCASGF89Y.jpg

...that cat's thinking, "I'm going to pee in your backpack for this."
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    male-enhancement-commercial.jpeg

Male Enhancement Pills, i mean they don't actually make it longer do they? ;) Do They? :shock:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

Male Enhancement Pills, i mean they don't actually make it longer do they? ;) Do They? :shock:

They must do something.

Look how happy he is.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    imagesCAH72FUH.jpg

It gets worse...

imagesCASGF89Y.jpg

Of course there's a cat snuggie! Lol And that cat is pissed.
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
    RKCNDY wrote:

I had the option to buy my android for $20 or an iPhone for $200 for me the iPhone cost 10x more than the android...and awww....look! even MORE ways Apple wants you to spend more money on their overpriced products!

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/tech/ ... 49306.html

Wow. You really are an Apple hater. :lol: I don't really give a shit about arguing for Apple but how many different Android chargers are there amongst the 9000 different Android phones? How many anroid phones from 5 years ago have value? How many android phones can be seemlessly integrated with a desktop, laptop, iPod ( :lol: ), TV,etc. Big deal the charging port got changed to make the product smaller. You buy the new phone...you get a new charger. You want to integrate your old Apple product with the newer stuff...buy the $30 adapter...big deal. Never understood the hate for Apple. Someone doesn't like the products...don't buy them...on the other hand they don't have the money they have for no reason. :lol:
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    imagesCAH72FUH.jpg

I was just thinking about that stupid dog snuggie when this first appeared in this thread.
    But now:
    It gets worse...

imagesCASGF89Y.jpg

Now that's about as practical as giving a cat a bath.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    imagesCAH72FUH.jpg

I prefer the Slanket over the Snuggie though. :lol:
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    DS1119 wrote:
    A motorized ice cream cone? I can't believe how many useless products there out there for sale. :? :fp:

useless_products_01.jpg
    :lol:
    Because it's so strenuous to turn the cone around.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    LloydXmas wrote:

"Sir One -Eyed Monster".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    that shit...

guns.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    that shit...

guns.jpg

:thumbup: i was gona post that , but i figured keep it light and funny.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388

Nope.....The Feds shut down this scam.....but those commercials were GOLD, baby :lol::lol:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:

Nope.....The Feds shut down this scam.....but those commercials were GOLD, baby :lol::lol:

I Knew It! :lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Nickelback-All-The-Right-Rea-337612.jpg
    Mods
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    tybird wrote:

Jimmie Johnson lost his money from Extenze?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Mods
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Mods

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    RKCNDY wrote:
    tybird wrote:

Jimmie Johnson lost his money from Extenze?
    Don't know about Jimmy and Extenze...."Smilin' Bob" was Enzyte or some such....different product...I mean scam.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    bolo-tie.jpg