rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Has anybody figured out how to change their avatar yet?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• They're working on it, it is just one of the bugs in the beta.
    Go listen to John Frusciante right now!
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    They're working on it, it is just one of the bugs in the beta.

Thanks for the reply.
  • I was seeing everyone's old avatars until today. They've all changed suddenly.. must've been some tracksuit moon equinox passing or something.. hmm
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Great Name!
  • They're working on it, it is just one of the bugs in the beta.

Great Name!

BinauralJam, now they're just fucking with me.. I was seeing the south park guy in your avatar, then I just saw the tongue action in your avatar for a few minutes,...and now its back to south park. :?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

Great Name!

BinauralJam, now they're just fucking with me.. I was seeing the south park guy in your avatar, then I just saw the tongue action in your avatar for a few minutes,...and now its back to south park. :?

I have seen the girls avatar for a while. what do you see for mine?
  • Great Name!

Yours was a hat, then it had the black circular graphic, now its back tot he hat again. weird.
    do you see the orange and white girl/surfing poster in mine?

Yours was a hat, then it had the black circular graphic, now its back tot he hat again. weird.
    do you see the orange and white girl/surfing poster in mine?

Surfing poster, yes.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Great Name!

Oh man you're missing out on the girls? Shame indeed!

So I guess mine's still the monkey? :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Great Name!

yeah, you and some other chick.

;)
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

yeah, what a tease!
    mamasan, yours was wine drinking, then monkey, then tracksuit,....and now back to wine drinking. :?
    im so confused.
    it's all messed up, in one thread i see monkeymamasan23 and in another her and a chick laughing.
  • what a mess whit this thing..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Has everyone cleared their cookies? So strange too - on my work PC I have one set of avatars and from my phone they're different. [willshrug]
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Has everyone cleared their cookies? So strange too - on my work PC I have one set of avatars and from my phone they're different. [willshrug]

I had that problem too. at home I use Chrome and I had to clear the cookies through the browser, clearing them through the website wasn't enough

got one cookie I would love to finally get rid of though
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I had that problem too. at home I use Chrome and I had to clear the cookies through the browser, clearing them through the website wasn't enough

got one cookie I would love to finally get rid of though

ahhh, maybe that's it. I'm using chrome too. And they show different on my phone too.
    It was suddenly changing on me today though, without any cookie rattling... sO I wondered if maybe this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=204752 got the administrators working on the problem..
    testing testing
    testing testing

chicks, man.
    testing testing

:lol::lol::lol::lol: yup Works!
    testing testing

chicks, man.

no! dammit, i see the new one