Fred Willard pulls a Pee Wee

normnorm Posts: 31,146
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
pun intended
Actor Fred Willard arrested for lewd conduct in LA
11:33am EDT

(Reuters) - Comedic actor Fred Willard was arrested in Los Angeles on Wednesday night for lewd conduct in an adult movie theater in Hollywood, Los Angeles police said on Thursday.

Willard, 72, known for his roles in films such as "This Is Spinal Tap" and "Best In Show" as well as an Emmy Award-winning turn in the TV series "Everybody Loves Raymond," was booked for lewd conduct and later released, said a police department spokesman, who declined to detail the conduct.

Celebrity website TMZ reported Willard was caught by police watching movies with his pants down, but that could not be confirmed. A spokesman for Willard said he had no comment.

Willard is a veteran comedic actor who has appeared in more than 200 films over a long career, and he currently is starring in a new improve TV show "Trust Us With Your Life," on ABC.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/ ... Y120120719
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    OMFG
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    Gotta be losing it, right?
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    FredWillard.jpg
    willard's willy
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Those places still exist?
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    there needs to be a program that teaches old people how to use the internet.
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    I imagine Pee Wee cringes at this story. Clearly, his past will be drummed up because of Fredrick.

Poor guy starts to get his career back on track and then he's reminded that he whacked it in public.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    there needs to be a program that teaches old people how to use the internet.

You still got it, BJ! :lol:
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I used to watch him and Martin Mull on Fernwood Tonight. Can't believe he's 78!

While it's true he could've/maybe should've stayed in and gone a more private route, what's the point of those theaters being around? They don't think this sort of thing happens on a regular basis?

And why the fuck are police hanging out at these places looking for behavior of this kind? LA has more pressing problems, for fuck's sake.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i fail to see the crime in all this....

what do they expect to happen when a guy goes to a nuddy movie. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Buck Laughlin: I went to one of those obedience places once... it was all going well until they spilled hot candle wax on my private parts.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Buck Laughlin: I went to one of those obedience places once... it was all going well until they spilled hot candle wax on my private parts.

still think he should have won an oscar for that role
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    norm wrote:

still think he should have won an oscar for that role
    I'm with you... what was the name of the kid show he was on?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    81 wrote:
    i fail to see the crime in all this....

what do they expect to happen when a guy goes to a nuddy movie. :fp:
    That's something that's always escaped me as well. What do they expect people to do watching such a movie...knit a sweater?

I'm also surprised there are still places like that around. I thought the internet would have killed them off.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    It was very hot and humid last night in Hollywood, and not that I have ever been to that theater, but I hear the owner is too cheap to run the Air conditioner!
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    Jason P wrote:
    Those places still exist?

:lol::lol:

That's what I was thinking....I thought the internet would have put these places out of business.
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    It was very hot and humid last night in Hollywood, and not that I have ever been to that theater, but I hear the owner is too cheap to run the Air conditioner!

A "friend" told you?
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

A "friend" told you?

Never thought of you as a "friend" !! ;)
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

A "friend" told you?

hey, wait...

:lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    very well played joejoejoe

:clap::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

A "friend" told you?

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 wrote:
    very well played joejoejoe

:clap::lol:

textbook smart-ass gamesmanship, my friend!
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    bbaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    this title seems to suggest ole Fred was pulling someone else's pee wee.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Oddly enough, Fred Willard was doing voice narration for a new PBS show called "Market Warriors". He has already been pulled from the show.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    mickeyrat wrote:
    It had me confused for a moment. :eh:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    mickeyrat wrote:

wordplay! :mrgreen:
    So, Fred says he was there, he just didn't whack anything.

PBM

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the LAPD vice officers were not conducting a raid ... but rather a "random walk-through" of the premises.

We're told ... when theaters like this get their license, they have to allow cops in whenever they want ... to inspect.

In fact, the theater has a sign posted in the front which warns customers that the theater is "viewed by LAPD."
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/19/fred-will ... turbating/

so glad to read that the lapd is cracking down on the real criminals

10 bucks says the cops were there first
    norm wrote:
    Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the LAPD vice officers were not conducting a raid ... but rather a "random walk-through" of the premises.

We're told ... when theaters like this get their license, they have to allow cops in whenever they want ... to inspect.

In fact, the theater has a sign posted in the front which warns customers that the theater is "viewed by LAPD."
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/19/fred-will ... turbating/

so glad to read that the lapd is cracking down on the real criminals

10 bucks says the cops were there first

Is it only considered a raid if the cops are running when they enter?