You really CAN google anything

LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
edited May 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Apparently there are a multitude of sites that offer advice on the "street value" of Xanax (per pill). Just sayin' :P
"Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    what about vicodin?
  • LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    what about vicodin?
    About $5 a pill it looks like :lol: That's about all the research on prescriptions I'm gonna do LOL, I don't need feds knocking on my door. I already got harassed for downloading movies off of Pirate Bay.
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    i need to go to a doctor and b.s. em bout some back pain or something, vicodin would be nice to have every now and then.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    i need to go to a doctor and b.s. em bout some back pain or something, vicodin would be nice to have every now and then.

i go to my dr. and i DO have back and leg pain and I don't get a thing :(
    that's why we have to resort to tall green weeds and stuff like that, right?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217

Head on down to FLA, we practically give them out here in the candy machines at supermarkets.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    StillHere wrote:

i go to my dr. and i DO have back and leg pain and I don't get a thing :(
    that's why we have to resort to tall green weeds and stuff like that, right?

it is :mrgreen:

Head on down to FLA, we practically give them out here in the candy machines at supermarkets.

thats actually what the wife and are considering, not for that reason of course.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    This reminds me of the moron that attempted to sell an ounce (or more maybe?) of weed on Craigslist. Easiest bust the cops had in a long time, I'm sure.

:fp:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    dcfaithful wrote:
    This reminds me of the moron that attempted to sell an ounce (or more maybe?) of weed on Craigslist. Easiest bust the cops had in a long time, I'm sure.

wha???? :lol::lol::lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    dcfaithful wrote:

Wow. That's just about as stupid as the guy that called the cops to say someone stole his weed. No, I'm sticking with people I know, to sell my xanax to. Just needed to know how to price it, seeing as I don't actually sell pills on a daily basis :P

New York is exactly the opposite...used to be easy for a doc to write a prescription, but since we've had murders, pharmacy robberies and massive raids at doctor's offices, they've cracked down really bad. It's easier for me to get weed for my anxiety :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    what about vicodin?
    About $5 a pill it looks like :lol: That's about all the research on prescriptions I'm gonna do LOL .

that's it? i was gonig to ask 10
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    what about vicodin?
    About $5 a pill it looks like :lol: That's about all the research on prescriptions I'm gonna do LOL, I don't need feds knocking on my door. I already got harassed for downloading movies off of Pirate Bay.

That depends on the size of the pill, but I'm not too familiar with that market... nor do I want to be.