rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,775
    She killed it at karaoke!!

there was karaoke?
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    rival. wrote:

there was karaoke?

yes, at the second bar. they had a small stage up front.
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rival. wrote:

there was karaoke?

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    rival. wrote:

there was karaoke?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

were you that lit?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

there was karaoke?

were you that lit?

:-|

yes :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    to be fair, we had those tables in the back. leaving was a blur, so if i walked past a karaoke stage in the front on the way out, NO CLUE!

i remember music, i just thought it was the jukebox :lol:
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    to be fair, we had those tables in the back. leaving was a blur, so if i walked past a karaoke stage in the front on the way out, NO CLUE!

:lol::lol::lol:

started out on jukebox, then switched...you might have left before she took the stage. :think:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:

started out on jukebox, then switched...you might have left before she took the stage. :think:

maybe. yes. yes. lets go with that.
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

So, I take it you don't remember telling me "I don't want to leave, I don't want to go home" :lol:
    I don't need drugs to make my life tragic~E.V.
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

there was karaoke?

• Options
    rival. wrote:

So, I take it you don't remember telling me "I don't want to leave, I don't want to go home" :lol:

:lol: :will shrug:

sounds like it was better off that i left. i passed out in the cab and woke up to kelly poking me. apparently it took me 10 minutes to get up our one flight of stairs when we got back to our apartment.

damn jager!
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

sounds like it was better off that i left. i passed out in the cab and woke up to kelly poking me. apparently it took me 10 minutes to get up our one flight of stairs when we got back to our apartment.

damn jager!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

how was grocery shopping?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Who's the cat in the Sonics suit?

That's Frank - he was bold when we went to the other bar and wore it with pride...my kind of guy!! :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

damn jager!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

how was grocery shopping?

dude, that was not happening. we ordered in. she is lucky i was able to get out of bed and take the dog in the backyard at like 8am. came back inside and remained useless with a migraine until walking dead came on.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Speedy-you look great!

81-needs to quit hanging out in front of the Ladies bathroom...

Looks like it was a great time!

I really need to run away and go to the Wrigley show.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Speedy-you look great!

81-needs to quit hanging out in the Ladies bathroom...

Looks like it was a great time!

I really need to run away and go to the Wrigley show.

fixed that up for you. :lol::lol::lol: and yes, you need to make the trip. damn #thejerk (your words not mine), full speed ahead :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Wow, where the fuck have I been? First time checking out this thread. Cool to see some faces behind the names on here. Hope to meet more of you at the next one! Good thread.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,679
    kw18 wrote:
    Another pic from the crazy Chicago party this weekend.

8548559635_ab8594634f.jpg

Can we do a left-right roll call? We all know who the monkey is.

now gimme a right-to-left :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    You know, I think the monkey is actually an improvement for me in that pic :lol::lol::lol:

Can't wait to get some serious group pics at the Wrigley show!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    You know, I think the monkey is actually an improvement for me in that pic :lol::lol::lol:

nonsense!!

At one point in the night, all I remember hearing you say is the big guns are coming out :lol: And I just about lost it :lol::lol:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:

nonsense!!

At one point in the night, all I remember hearing you say is the big guns are coming out :lol: And I just about lost it :lol::lol:

:shock:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

nonsense!!

:shock:
    you had to be there. it was a gem of a line for the night :lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

nonsense!!

OMG...I totally forgot about that :lol::lol::lol: :fp: :fp: :fp:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

nonsense!!

OMG...I totally forgot about that :lol::lol::lol: :fp: :fp: :fp:

It was classic! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Me too! Co worker walked by and said 'do you know those people?" Me : not in person and he just shook his head... He just doesn't get it! Lol
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

nonsense!!

They did come out, I have pictures to prove it! But those pictures will not be posted :nono:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Me too! Co worker walked by and said 'do you know those people?" Me : not in person and he just shook his head... He just doesn't get it! Lol
    the outside never gets it :lol:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:

nonsense!!

They did come out, I have pictures to prove it! But those pictures will not be posted :nono:

:fp: :o :fp: :o :fp: :o :fp:

pm please