Group Hug (10C group pics)

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:
    the bushes around kevin need to be trimmed, you can hardly even see him...

:shock:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

didn't you see the pic? you can hardly see the sign...I mean unlost sure did have to angle herself 'just so' to take the pic...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

didn't you see the pic? you can hardly see the sign...I mean unlost sure did have to angle herself 'just so' to take the pic...

That's true...I'm shocked we weren't arrested due to the "Pearl Jam weekend" restrictions at the campground.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

It's like she's a contortionist
    GoiMTvP.gif

That's true...I'm shocked we weren't arrested due to the "Pearl Jam weekend" restrictions at the campground.

I'm going to a KOA this weekend...I hope they don't recognize me there... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

fuck the KOA
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

fuck the KOA

Did we ever get around to assigning blame for the KOA fiasco? 81, I'm looking in your direction...
    Snakeduck wrote:

Did we ever get around to assigning blame for the KOA fiasco? 81, I'm looking in your direction...

He was voted 'leader' and was 'responsible'....here, to refresh anybody's memory: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=192289&hilit=koa+leader&start=1050#p4647847

- Christopher McCandless
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

He was voted 'leader' and was 'responsible'....here, to refresh anybody's memory: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=192289&hilit=koa+leader&start=1050#p4647847
    YEAH!!! It's 81's fault that the rave got shut down :x
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    it was horo's thread.....

but as the elected dictator, i did my best to keep my minions safe by directing them to the press box. i should have sent the last texter to the cabin.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    elected leader didn't seem to miss or care about a missing camper either...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

baloney....i sent a text and even gave said camper a wake up call.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

the first morning or the second morning? :|

kw? where are you? I'm trying to be on your side! :x

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

i texted him sunday exactly at 1:06......needed my ticket you know.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    81 wrote:

but as the elected dictator, i did my best to keep my minions safe by directing them to the press box. i should have sent the last texter to the cabin.
    If they actually read that thread they must have really thought we were planning some weird sex party and I think we know those that were responsible for that.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    81 wrote:

If they actually read that thread they must have really thought we were planning some weird sex party and I think we know those that were responsible for that.

indeed we do. :corn: :lol:

i believe that party has been moved to chicago
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    81 wrote:

indeed we do. :corn: :lol:

i believe that party has been moved to chicago

Great, more pics.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

i texted him sunday exactly at 1:06......needed my ticket you know.

Working hard for my money, Lisa! Damn the man ...

But, yeah, I received a text. At 2:06 p.m. Sunday, several hours after I was initially reported missing, and as our car was pulling up to 81's cabin. :fp:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:

But, yeah, I received a text. At 2:06 p.m. Sunday, several hours after I was initially reported missing, and as our car was pulling up to 81's cabin. :fp:

that 2:06 is central time? no?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Horos wrote:
    81 wrote:

you're going to blame cbg for what she did to that thread?
    She wasn't even at the koa....and a lot of the other pervs from that thread didn't show up till saturday.
    you guys have no one to blame but yourselves. :P We got totally out of control on saturday and got no complaints. so there.
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

I dunno ... maybe? I know my phone converted to MT time when we were there ... would it convert old text messages back to central time? :think:

Regardless, I will say you had pretty great timing on that text:
    81 text: "Are you alive?"
    *Seconds later, kw steps out of the vehicle*
    "Yes."

:fp: :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

I dunno ... maybe? I know my phone converted to MT time when we were there ... would it convert old text messages back to central time? :think:

Regardless, I will say you had pretty great timing on that text:
    81 text: "Are you alive?"
    *Seconds later, kw steps out of the vehicle*
    "Yes."

:fp: :lol:

that was after the "have you seen kyle?"
    bit wasn't it? you were hiding in the back seat...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Same time. I got the text as we were pulling up ... makes me wonder if 81 saw me in the backseat and decided to cover his butt by feigning concern at the last moment ... :think:

Also, loved the responses to you guys asking 81 and the crew where I was ... "Oh, we don't know. You guys want a beer?" :fp:

OK, maybe that wasn't the EXACT response ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Same time. I got the text as we were pulling up ... makes me wonder if 81 saw me in the backseat and decided to cover his butt by feigning concern at the last moment ... :think:

Also, loved the responses to you guys asking 81 and the crew where I was ... "Oh, we don't know. You guys want a beer?" :fp:

we should hide you in the trunk the next time...I really need to practice not snickering and trying to be more serious if we are to ever carry this out properly. 81 would *have* to have gotten more concerned if he didn't hear from you by say....3pm.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

we should hide you in the trunk the next time...I really need to practice not snickering and trying to be more serious if we are to ever carry this out properly. 81 would *have* to have gotten more concerned if he didn't hear from you by say....3pm.

Concerned about the ticket perhaps! :lol:

Also, talking about hiding me in the trunk? What's next? Handcuffs? Chains? Whips? Well ... :think:

:mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_CUV0Er7EE
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:

Concerned about the ticket perhaps! :lol:

Also, talking about hiding me in the trunk? What's next? Handcuffs? Chains? Whips? Well ... :think:

:mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_CUV0Er7EE

I'm not sure about stripping you of all your clothes...I'll save that job for someone else *coughcougarcough*

all other accessories will be provided by CBG. :mrgreen:

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Wait...

whoa whoa whoa....

Those were special rice krispie treats?
    Wait...

whoa whoa whoa....

makes you wish you would have gone now...doesn't it. tried to tell ya
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:
    Wait...

whoa whoa whoa....

makes you wish you would have gone now...doesn't it. tried to tell ya

You told me no such thing
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    Wait...

whoa whoa whoa....

:wave:

I had several... and they were fantastic!