Group Hug (10C group pics)

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    imalive wrote:

...said the man who got cut off that night.

;)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    imalive wrote:

...said the man who got cut off that night.

;)

the barmaid wanted to bring him another drink! Codey was the one that cut him off! :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:

after that weekend, he ego has gone through the roof :roll: :P :lol:
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    hope to see him at another show soon! :D

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I have never seen a dog look so smug

:lol::lol::lol:
    hope to see him at another show soon! :D

The owner, not so much...

Nice Lisa.

Nice Lisa.

agreed
    norm wrote:

Nice Lisa.

agreed

:P

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    Snakeduck wrote:
    I really can't fathom why they wanted you guys out of the restaurant :lol:

Hey, it's E.T.!

Hope you enjoyed the goods and it was nice to meet ya'!
    I REALLY don't think you look like E.T. Kyle! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Hey, it's E.T.!

Right, he's got the cuter mug ;)....it's all in the physique, remember? Stumpy legs, skinny arms, ribs, pot belly...apparently my illuminated finger helps me pick other peoples noses.
    I have a grand total of TWO pics with board members from that trip....one with stb, cbg and I...and another with just stb and I...Not sure if I should be disappointed that I didn't get more....or thankful there isn't more evidence of my Saturday night train wreck...
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Hey, it's E.T.!

Right, he's got the cuter mug ;)....it's all in the physique, remember? Stumpy legs, skinny arms, ribs, pot belly...apparently my illuminated finger helps me pick other peoples noses.
    I have a grand total of TWO pics with board members from that trip....one with stb, cbg and I...and another with just stb and I...Not sure if I should be disappointed that I didn't get more....or thankful there isn't more evidence of my Saturday night train wreck...
    That's funny, because I remembered to take a total of ONE photo the entire weekend, and it was of STB, CBG, and me. What a couple of camera whores! :lol:

I am really disappointed in myself for not getting more. :(

Oh wait... I also got this one of you! Just getting ready to pick CBG's nose. :thumbup: I think you're cute. :)
    e.t..jpeg
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Hey, it's E.T.!

Honestly, I thought he looked more like Josh Hommie from QOTSA...
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Too much fun here. Lock it down.
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    DS1119 wrote:
    Too much fun here. Lock it down.
    :fp:
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    norm..u took norm?????? :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    That's funny, because I remembered to take a total of ONE photo the entire weekend, and it was of STB, CBG, and me. What a couple of camera whores! :lol:

I am really disappointed in myself for not getting more. :(

Oh wait... I also got this one of you! Just getting ready to pick CBG's nose. :thumbup: I think you're cute. :)
    e.t..jpeg
    total, total whores. :lol:
    my eyes are pretty clear in that picture....must've been right when I got there.....wait, smoke in the background...maybe outside the Press Box? I liked that bar. I think. :thumbup: :crazy:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Honestly, I thought he looked more like Josh Hommie from QOTSA...
    I had a friend who used to call me John Tesh all the time....whenever i tell people that, they laugh a little too hard....definitely prefer Josh Homme :lol: (tho I do have a soul - I'm not a ginger ;) )
    a) the et thing is hilarious :lol:

2nd) yeah, josh hommes is pretty dead on 8-)

lastly, your eyes weren't clear...not that any of us could really see them :lol::lol:
    WTF?!?!!? I missed the ET thing... :? :(

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    A moment from the time between steak dinner and the press box - a little stop over at the KOA! :) ... Not that Drowned Out would remember... He was shit-canned by the time I got there and met him! :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    A moment from the time between steak dinner and the press box - a little stop over at the KOA! :) ... Not that Drowned Out would remember... He was shit-canned by the time I got there and met him! :lol:

oh...I avoided the KOA after Friday night... :x

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

All the other people staying there looked pretty irritated by the giant gang of drunk people milling around in the street. I doubt the family whose campsite and s'mores-making session me and Becky literally stumbled through were impressed... Good thing the rowdies moved it along to the Press Box pretty quickly!
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

we were only allowed to go back for the backpack..unlost made sure of that... ;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:

we were only allowed to go back for the backpack..unlost made sure of that... ;)

that backpack will be mine! :twisted:

(or yours)
    ;):lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Hey, it's E.T.!

Wait, what? I'm E.T.? How did that happen? :?

:think:

Is it because I'm out of this world?

:mrgreen:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Horos wrote:
    3810ff75bc86__1349700308000.jpeg?tw=0&th=720&s=true&rs=false

I see London,

I see France,

I see somebody's underpants!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm glad unlost can't figure out how to put videos on YouTube... :shifty:

:lol::lol: "now I'm going to make a 180..." :lol:

i was wondering why i was taking my shirt off for her.... ;)

:corn:

paging unlost

Well hellllllllo Mr. Rocks!

*bats eyelashes*
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol: "now I'm going to make a 180..." :lol:

i was wondering why i was taking my shirt off for her.... ;)

:corn:

paging unlost

*bats eyelashes*

and i think she just found next year's victim. :corn:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:

*bats eyelashes*

and i think she just found next year's victim. :corn:

;)
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

that backpack will be mine! :twisted:

(or yours)
    ;):lol:

:?

But I wanna keep it ... it's actually really mine ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."