The weirdo and bleeding hearts club

bindy123bindy123 Posts: 210
edited July 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Have been reading a fascinating thread on the MT about roadblocks and illegal immigration...during the conversation the view has been expressed that putting walls, landmines, guns and snipers with shoot on sight to kill orders along the border would be a genuine solution to the problem...

we have illegal immigration in Australia too. Recently an overcrowded vessel got pounded against rocks on its way to our shores and many attempting to gain illegal access to our country drowned in the wild conditions. Some people that were there have now recieved bravery awards for putting their lives at risk to try to save some of the illegals...I thought it was an an awesome act of humanitarianism at the time...I guess its good to know that for every person that would do such a selfless act...there would be others happy to sit on the land above with rifles and put a bullet through the brain of those that managed to clamber there way to safety.

so yes in short...illegally trying to get into another country=a crime worthy of the death penalty...an act worse than terrorism...atleast terrorists get a trial

now also on this thread those that expressed that they disagreed with this course of action have been called weirdoes and heart bleeds

So if disagreeing with wanting to start murdering people on sight for illegally immigrating makes me a weirdo and a heartbleed...then I am one and proud of it...and if no one else want to join my club I shall be no less proud!!!

DAMYON WOLFE
"God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    bindy123 wrote:
    Have been reading a fascinating thread on the MT about roadblocks and illegal immigration...during the conversation the view has been expressed that putting walls, landmines, guns and snipers with shoot on sight to kill orders along the border would be a genuine solution to the problem...

we have illegal immigration in Australia too. Recently an overcrowded vessel got pounded against rocks on its way to our shores and many attempting to gain illegal access to our country drowned in the wild conditions. Some people that were there have now recieved bravery awards for putting their lives at risk to try to save some of the illegals...I thought it was an an awesome act of humanitarianism at the time...I guess its good to know that for every person that would do such a selfless act...there would be others happy to sit on the land above with rifles and put a bullet through the brain of those that managed to clamber there way to safety.

so yes in short...illegally trying to get into another country=a crime worthy of the death penalty...an act worse than terrorism...atleast terrorists get a trial

now also on this thread those that expressed that they disagreed with this course of action have been called weirdoes and heart bleeds

So if disagreeing with wanting to start murdering people on sight for illegally immigrating makes me a weirdo and a heartbleed...then I am one and proud of it...and if no one else want to join my club I shall be no less proud!!!

DAMYON WOLFE

you probably are a weirdo. ;) :P

however... coming in by boat seeking asylum doesnt make one an illegal immigrant...
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Illegals coming into the country I'll hold a gun. Legals I welcome with open arms.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Illegals coming into the country I'll hold a gun. Legals I welcome with open arms.

youre prepared to commit murder.. or dont you see it as murder when you kill another person???
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    DS1119 wrote:

youre prepared to commit murder.. or dont you see it as murder when you kill another person???

If it's protecting the borders I wouldn't consider it murder the way you are insinuating much as a police officer who needs to kill someone in the line of duty and I have zero problem with it. Could I do it? I don't know. I've luckily never been put in a situation. But there are more than enough trained people in this country...police, military, prison gurads, bordder guards who can do it.
  • bindy123bindy123 Posts: 210
    DS1119 wrote:

Hey can I please ask for your membership papers to this club, non members cant post here...oh you arent a member...please go to area D

You will be shot but humanely...we will issue you with a blindfold
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
    bindy123 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Hey can I please ask for your membership papers to this club, non members cant post here...oh you arent a member...please go to area D

You will be shot but humanely...we will issue you with a blindfold

If you would only have posted a sign like I used as an example I would have known.
    bindy123 wrote:

BTW...the terrorists at least the ones who acted in our country got here legally.
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

If it's protecting the borders I wouldn't consider it murder the way you are insinuating much as a police officer who needs to kill someone in the line of duty and I have zero problem with it. Could I do it? I don't know. I've luckily never been put in a situation. But there are more than enough trained people in this country...police, military, prison gurads, bordder guards who can do it.

:lol::lol: i love a vigilante without the courage of his convictions. :roll:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    DS1119 wrote:
    bindy123 wrote:

BTW...the terrorists at least the ones who acted in our country got here legally.

and your point is....?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    DS1119 wrote:
    bindy123 wrote:

and your point is....?

They get a trial becasue they are here legally. Illegals storming the border should be viewed no less than enemies trying to overtake the border. In my opinion that's basically what they are doing.
    :lol::lol: i love a vigilante without the courage of his convictions. :roll:

I also can't perform open heart surgery so I wouldn't attempt that either.
    edited July 2012
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

and your point is....?

They get a trial becasue they are here legally. Illegals storming the border should be viewed no less than enemies trying to overtake the border. In my opinion that's basically what they are doing.

:lol::lol::lol:

id imagine teorrorists got a trial cause they commited a crime within your borders.... much like an illegal would if he/she also commited a trial worthy crime within your borders.. unless youre suggesting they just be shot without benefit of trial cause theyre bloody guilty of something. :roll: and no i dont see crossing an arbitrary line in the sand so to speak as commiting a crime.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    #whoooowhoooooo9oo
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    and no i dont see crossing an arbitrary line in the sand so to speak as commiting a crime.

Isn't a crime? Really? :lol: Then why not cross legally? Not only can anyone from any country apply for citizenship to the US there are literally hundreds and hundreds of agencies and charitable organizations thta can help anyone come here legally. There are only a few reasons people want to come here illegally and absolutely none of them are good. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    and no i dont see crossing an arbitrary line in the sand so to speak as commiting a crime.

Isn't a crime? Really? :lol: Then why not cross legally? Not only can anyone from any country apply for citizenship to the US there are literally hundreds and hundreds of agencies and charitable organizations thta can help anyone come here legally. There are only a few reasons people want to come here illegally and absolutely none of them are good. :lol:

did you miss the part where i said i dont see crossing an arbitrary line as commiting a crime??? it is a personal view.

so your assertion is anyone who crosses a border 'illegally' is doing it solely for the purpose of commiting some sort of nefarious activity, have i got that right??

as to why not cross it legally... overstaying a visa is illegal. dont you know that?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

did you miss the part where i said i dont see crossing an arbitrary line as commiting a crime??? it is a personal view.

so your assertion is anyone who crosses a border 'illegally' is doing it solely for the purpose of commiting some sort of nefarious activity, have i got that right??

as to why not cross it legally... overstaying a visa is illegal. dont you know that?

Unforutantely borders are not some arbitrary line in the side. They are real. Just ask any government official worldwide and I'm sure they would agree. :lol: In American government they are especially important. We have the national border, 50 states borders, county borders, city bordesr, town borders, village borders, etc. And yes I understand overstaying your visa is illegal. So is speeding. I don't get your point? :?
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    :corn:

I hope there isn't a shoot-first policy for weirdo Canadian tourists in Montana who might bend an intoxicant law or two :shock:
    :lol:
    :corn:
    DS1119 wrote:

Unforutantely borders are not some arbitrary line in the side. They are real. Just ask any government official worldwide and I'm sure they would agree. :lol: In American government they are especially important. We have the national border, 50 states borders, county borders, city bordesr, town borders, village borders, etc. And yes I understand overstaying your visa is illegal. So is speeding. I don't get your point? :?

of course borders are arbitrary... all you gotta go is look at the middle east to see that. colonial powers decided where the line should be to suit their own agenda and fucked it up in the process....

not sure about that hawaiian border. its kinda like my countrys national border... which really is no border at all. ;)

and yeahi sincerely doubt ill be asing beurocratics how important they think borders are. too many borders means too many rules and too much of a need for policing.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
This discussion has been closed.