Backseat Lover @ Marley's poster just released...

2»

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    SD48277 wrote:
    How can I get my hands on a poster?

Big .jpg coming your way!
    Got it! Thank you!!!
    ELITIST FUK
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Hopefully see some of you Friday...
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    for what. is there something going on we should know about?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:

Yeah, the weekend. A long one.
    mickeyrat wrote:

that reminds me. I need to ask what we have going on with work.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

I heard you had the weekend off.
    mickeyrat wrote:

well, since I normally have the weekend off, I wonder if I'll be working on sunday night/monday morning?

What have you heard about that?

mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

well, since I normally have the weekend off, I wonder if I'll be working on sunday night/monday morning?

I've heard good things...
    I've heard good things too, but nothing about whether or not I'm working that night.

mickeyrat wrote:

I've heard good things...
    yes, you HAVE heard good things. Its not paid but........ :mrgreen:

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Damn. I need to get down there. What are the post Labor Day hours ?
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Damn. I need to get down there. What are the post Labor Day hours ?

TBD Most likely will wind down to Thurs-Sun

Today is the day!

Backseat Lover with members of Itchy Fish. Think I'm gonna go check it out.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    wish i could make it.

will 12 string be there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    wish i could make it.

will 12 string be there.

Not to my knowledge. She just happened to be walking by that night - not so much a PJ fan.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Unfortunately wont be able attend this tonight. Had to go home to my parents, as my father is ill.

Will surely try to make it over before the winter.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.