Options

Some stuff for sale... CD singles, Eddie/Klausen poster

JD230033JD230033 Posts: 3
edited July 2012 in Lost Dogs
Hi,

Please excuse my lack of forum 'form'- I've been a Ten Club member for a few years, a PJ fan for twenty, just never been very vocal about it...

Anyway, a recent move and the imminent arrival of my third child means I need to move on some stuff that I have been hoarding- I am running out of space! The reality is I probably won't use any of this again, and the poster (detailed below) just isn't going to make it onto my wall. So, one bundle of CD singles and one PJ concert poster as follows (please note I am in the UK when considering shipping):

1. 17 x Pearl Jam CD Singles (plus some Nirvana and Foo Fighters, if I'm allowed to mention them ;) ). I bought all of these back in the day, and they've been on a shelf for a long time now:

Oceans
Evenflow
Daughter (Australian with pic of band on cover)
Animal (Australia with card sleeve)
Spin the Black Circle
Not For You
Alive
Jeremy
Immortality
Who You Are
Light Years (numbered limited pack)
Go (‘ineligible for chart’ version, no cassette unfortunately)
Alive (picture CD)
Jeremy (picture disc)
Dissident part 1 (not digipack I’m afraid)
Dissident part 2 of limited set
Dissident part 3 of limited set

I'm also looking to shift the 'standard' six Nirvana CD singles, plus Foo Fighters as follows:

This is a Call (promo)
For All the Cows (UK, 2 x Reading Festival 1995 tracks)
Big Me (UK, 3 x BBC Evening Session tracks)
I'll Stick Around
Monkey Wrench CD 1
Monkey Wrench CD 2

That makes 29 CD singles in all. I have no idea what to charge for these, only an awareness that CD singles are very 1990s and not in hot demand any more! Make me an offer, I guess- it would be nice to break a pound per single... Postage in the UK will be around £7.00.

2. Bridge Benefit 2010 Brad Klausen poster, signed by BK and Eddie. Eddie designed the lettering, for more details of the poster see here: http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/128754. ***EDIT 17 Jul: SOLD***

Thanks for your time (if you've read this far, you deserve my gratitude!). Again, I am in the UK should you want to help me out.

Cheers,

Joe

Reading 1995 (with Neil Young, minus Eddie...)
Dublin 2006
Hyde Park 2010
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JD230033JD230033 Posts: 3
    Just to be clear, the Bridge poster has gone, and I have updated the original post. Singles still left though, and still taking up space on my shelf...

Cheers!
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    pm sent
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Juan GodoyJuan Godoy Posts: 490
    pm sent